Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Easy to pull up a racist quote on here to back up your accusation. The ball’s in your court. If you’re going to accuse someone of it, you should put your money where your mouth is
I don't need to...I've seen it and he doesn't deny it....
Don't defend the racist. He should pack his bags and fuck off.

Media Bias eh?

Proportionate to how many shirts can be be sold globally. Someone please add the detail as to how many Bale shirts were sold domestically vs. those sold in the Far East market.

Like it or not we are part of it.

Sorry to take this off message and talk about media bias.

I'm actually shocked at the support Spurs got (excluding that very bitter sad man that is Sourness) over the bent refs on the weekend.

I'm not sure it has much to do with Spurs and more to do with it genuinely ruining the game. But I would normally expect the media to rally behind anything that fucks over Spurs and this doesn't seem to have been the case.

Back
Top Bottom