Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didnt someone say that this new rule of VAR are giving attackers benefit regarding accidental handballs and penalising defenders as more goals equal more entertainment?

After this and the Havertz one, I'm beginning to believe it.

Sorry to take this off message and talk about media bias.

I'm actually shocked at the support Spurs got (excluding that very bitter sad man that is Sourness) over the bent refs on the weekend.

I'm not sure it has much to do with Spurs and more to do with it genuinely ruining the game. But I would normally expect the media to rally behind anything that fucks over Spurs and this doesn't seem to have been the case.

Even klopp after the game was on our side. What a time to be alive.

the liverpool love in post
jj2o432.png

please note:
no penalties or sendings off were applied against liverpool for any of the following pictures...

part 1:
the liverpool hand ball rule...
Virgil-van-Dijk-handball-in-Liverpool-vs-Wolves-2f47.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Liverpool-vs-Man-City-LIVE-Line-ups-confirmed-as-Jurgen-Klopp-s-men-look-to-extend-lead-2157943.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000481990941.jpg

Alexander-Arnold-handball-vs-Newcastle.jpg

1394981597785_lc_galleryImage__Ruckas_Videograbs_01322_.JPG

part 2:
foul play
Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-10.21.24.png

jlhGPs9.png

Mane-Handball.jpg

19960198-0-image-a-1_1571603759461.jpg

1_Sadio-Mane-lucky-to-only-get-a-yellow-for-this-elbow-in-the-face-on-Tierney.jpg

1_Screen-Shot-2020-01-11-at-203236.png

32F2C08400000578-0-image-a-78_1460062661735.jpg

Burza-po-brutalnym-faulu-Salaha-Po-co-VAR-skoro-takie-faule-uchodza-plazem-WIDEO_article.jpg

aWzwrEh.png

TELEMMGLPICT000221116287-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOjwtMIBfBvsmIG0UzgZgYFyfFBjBXyosmc8GkoLtGXU.jpeg

the liverpool love in post
jj2o432.png

please note:
no penalties or sendings off were applied against liverpool for any of the following pictures...

part 1:
the liverpool hand ball rule...

part 2:
foul play

And coming up, we find out what Jurgen does to remain the best manager the premier league has ever seen.

But first, how much will spurs fans tolerate of winning ugly before Jose has to be sacked?

To be fair, they’ve got the women’s FA Cup as a higher priority than any of the League Cup games going on tonight.
They really are trying to bully people into trying to get into it.

I particularly like the clickbait tactic where they shout out in a massive headline "Smith signs for Man City" and then when you actually click on it, it's the ladies team.

Back
Top Bottom