Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The pundit on Sky just said "Moussa Sissoko has been held back by Mourinho"

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne
First ESL, now this?

Fucking hell.

First ESL, now this?

Fucking hell.

I can't remember the guys name, I think he played for Everton. He was dolling out the biggest pile of drivel you have ever heard.

Looking forward to the podcasts and some former Spurs players views, not the Sky lot. I don't think they have one Spurs player on their team

I can't remember the guys name, I think he played for Everton. He was dolling out the biggest pile of drivel you have ever heard.

Looking forward to the podcasts and some former Spurs players views, not the Sky lot. I don't think they have one Spurs player on their team
Steven Warnock it was. I've only just come round after that comment made me collapse and smack my head on the floor

Jim White was gloating today on Talksport about Mourinho's departure. Remember when he argued with Simon Jordan who said the media were out to get Mourinho. Pity some so-called Spurs fans sided with the media.

This is a terrible day for Tottenham....

Steven Warnock it was. I've only just come round after that comment made me collapse and smack my head on the floor
It was his first point when asked about Tottenham's squad.

Moussa Sissoko has been held back...

I laughed hysterically and turned it over. How is he asked his opinion about anything.

Even Eastenders are biased against us!

First, they killed off Fatboy, by crushing him in a car boot, wearing his Spurs gloves.

Now they've got rid of Cush, another Spurs fan, by being pushed under a tube train. Worse than that, the guy who pushed him is the current villain on the square (already killed two others),who had a Harry Kane framed shirt on his office wall!!!

First, they killed off Fatboy, by crushing him in a car boot, wearing his Spurs gloves.

Now they've got rid of Cush, another Spurs fan, by being pushed under a tube train. Worse than that, the guy who pushed him is the current villain on the square (already killed two others),who had a Harry Kane framed shirt on his office wall!!!
As i tell my missus, it's not real Mrs P!! 😉

I havent watched Eastenders for years.
Would i know any of the characters now? From say,at least 15 years ago

Just watched arse choke at home yet again. The commentators sucked them off the entirety of the match. Even when Leno scored that worldy Andy Townsend was praising them. That dive for the pen was considered "not much in it" ffs. You can tell they were desperate for the offside to pull focus.

They somehow managed to squeeze Spurs into the conversation a good dozen times in a negative light. We are above both of them.

Are gooner fans so plentiful that it warrants the dipper/manure red carpet treatment? They are really flying the wrong flag with that shower.

:pochrolleyes:

Just watched arse choke at home yet again. The commentators sucked them off the entirety of the match. Even when Leno scored that worldy Andy Townsend was praising them. That dive for the pen was considered "not much in it" ffs. You can tell they were desperate for the offside to pull focus.

They somehow managed to squeeze Spurs into the conversation a good dozen times in a negative light. We are above both of them.

Are gooner fans so plentiful that it warrants the dipper/manure red carpet treatment? They are really flying the wrong flag with that shower.

:pochrolleyes:
Only time I watch Woolwich play is against us.

Sometimes I wonder how fans of teams like Palace and Everton feel when they rarely get mentioned. By rarely I mean ever. Palace got so sick of the Sky promo's they made their own against the dippers which was funny.

The media spend so much time sucking off the red teams and giving 10 minute monologues about how our players are cowards against City, that they don't even mention other teams at all.

I'm a little jealous tbh. I'd be happy if we were never mentioned at all. I'm sick of having to mute every match 30 seconds in because they start carrying on about trophies. Sometimes we aren't even the team playing.

So, Man Utd fail for the 4th season in a row to win a trophy despite huge spending. Where are all the transfer stories for Bruno to move to a big club? :levyeyes:

Should Harry Kane Bruno Fernandes leave Tottenham Manchester United as he approaches his peak years?
Kane Fernandes, who turns 28 27 in the summer, is yet to win a major trophy at Spurs United

Back
Top Bottom