Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had to share this, blatant usual anti-Spurs tripe from Sky Sports with no quotes, no evidence, just pure speculative nonsense.
Their Kane stories have pushed me to delete their web site from one I used to look at daily.

We fuck ourselves .
The media will always takes the piss while
we have cretin cunt no ambition Levy making endless disastrous decisions and an owner who couldn't give a shit about football.
You couldn't make it up.

At what point in their managerial search do Everton also become an object of ridicule?

Clocks don't tick for them? Pre-season not creeping up on them? ....Just us?

Also add CP to that list.... They've just had another manager appointment ass out on them.

Last edited:
On the BBC sport website, the only story that is open to comments is Nuno in talks with spurs. Full of the usual shite "ha ha, joining a small club"jokes. Is Farve pulling the plug on the palace move not worthy of any comment?
Fucking tedious

On the BBC sport website, the only story that is open to comments is Nuno in talks with spurs. Full of the usual shite "ha ha, joining a small club"jokes. Is Farve pulling the plug on the palace move not worthy of any comment?
Fucking tedious
What do you expect?
It's a small time appointment by our tight cunt chairman .

All hypothetical now of course, but it would have been interesting if Slippy Gerrard was appointed manager.

The obvious love in for Gerrard versus the disdain for Spurs would have been hilarious to watch for about 30 seconds.

Sourness would have cunted off with himself.

Funny how my blood pressure is pretty normal since I stopped reading the back pages of newspapers, turning off the commentary at the Euros and avoiding any threads on here re transfers, Harry Kane and our prospective manager. I highly recommend it :)

Funny how my blood pressure is pretty normal since I stopped reading the back pages of newspapers, turning off the commentary at the Euros and avoiding any threads on here re transfers, Harry Kane and our prospective manager. I highly recommend it :)
I highly recommend nice radox baths with low lighting and soothing music. A bit of Trebor Edwards ‘un dydd ar y tro does the job.

I do this instead of watching the bbc news at ten to avoid a load of corona nonsense.

So looks like Spitty was the first one to wake up today and realise that Kane going to the oil cunts may not be the best for his precious dippers.

I wonder if the rest of the red shirt loving morons in the media will comprehend what it means for football as a whole if Kane goes to city. They have been wanking themselves into a lather for this to happen for years because haha spursy but plastics and neutrals will tune off in droves when City win everything for years.

The scenes if this were Pogba or Salah.

Back
Top Bottom