Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched on a stream with Collymore commentating with some bloke they must have pulled out of the Wolves Supporters Club. Switched to a Dutch commentary it was so bad.

Full time. Oh how I laughed.
Ha did the exact same thing as you although it seemed the dutch one was a minute or two ahead so I'd call that and added bonus.
It was Lee Hendrie and yes he was awful
Apparently he's a Villa fan too? so why all the Wolves bias?

not only is that ridiculous. But that wasn’t Wolves’ throw in.

I think it was probably the right call from the ref because he was wasting time, but he pretended and then slung it back to Reggie for the throw. It was our throw in.

That card was bullshit.... Kane had every right to do that.

This is the first post from the BBC Football website this morning.
I was looking forward to the reaction to us going top with our 100% win tally.

Posted at 8:30
Good morning
What a way for the Premier League to head into its first break! Manchester City piled misery on their former assistant manager Mikel Arteta and Woolwich, Liverpool and Chelsea couldn't be separated at Anfield and Manchester United grabbed a late win at Wolves.

We'll have all the reaction for you, plus news on Cristiano Ronaldo as he edges closer to his Old Trafford return and more transfer news as it happens.

Ok. An hour and twenty five minutes in and the BBC finally mention Spurs.......

Wolves are just the second team in English top-flight history to lose each of their first three games to a season by a 1-0 scoreline, after Spurs in 1974-75.

Ok. An hour and twenty five minutes in and the BBC finally mention Spurs.......

Wolves are just the second team in English top-flight history to lose each of their first three games to a season by a 1-0 scoreline, after Spurs in 1974-75.
They're not even trying to pretend any more!
Fucking shocking.... no, actually, not shocking, cos it's expected... but fucking disgraceful!

Guarantee if it was Leicester sitting at the top of the League the media wouldn't shut up about it.

I also notice Sky Sports news are still desperately trying to sell Kane this morning.

They're not even trying to pretend any more!
Fucking shocking.... no, actually, not shocking, cos it's expected... but fucking disgraceful!
If we somehow won the league it would not surprise me if there was at least one pundit that tried to play it off like it never happened.

Guarantee if it was Leicester sitting at the top of the League the media wouldn't shut up about it.

I also notice Sky Sports news are still desperately trying to sell Kane this morning.
Stopped watching sky sports news and will not look at their sports web site. If more Spurs supporters did the same they might notice and tone it down. I still have a sky sports subscription but only watch the Spurs match and not the build up or after chat. Just got so sick of their trying to sell Kane.

Back
Top Bottom