Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When 'Media favourite' teams win when playing badly, it's the hallmark of Champions...
When we do it, it's undeserving...

When 'Media favourite' teams win against a team who actually played well, if not better than them, it's the hallmark of Champions who can even beat a team in top form...
When we do it... The opposition are desperately unlucky and in fact deserved to win!

There are too many pundits from the old established "top 4" in the media and they all repeat the same old tired bullshit because they are DESPERATE for it to be like the old days.

We need a new generation of pundits to come in, send people to like Merson to retirement and fuck them off.

Personally I don't listen to any of the cunts anyway so really makes no difference to me whatsoever.

He is too thick to know what he's saying.. It's nice to see him speaking for 2 minutes without bursting into tears.

Literally beat Man City at the start of the season without Kane, got to a CL final without him all the way from the quarters, I could continue on with many more examples of why we aren't a one man team but I won't.

If Kane is out of the team are we weaker? Of course we are, he's world class, it's like asking if Barca would have been weaker without Messi or Real without Ronaldo, pretty obvious that's the case.

But would it mean we wouldn't win like that gooner twat is suggesting? He needs to lay off the booze the silly twat, that was a waste of 2 mins of my life listening to the bollocks coming out of his mouth.

Moron.png

I find it very rich how Merson calls use Spursy right after Woolwich just had the most "Spursy" two weeks possible.

(I refuse to read the article as I'm not giving it clicks)

I don’t like the term spursy I’d certainly never heard it before the internet arrived

It was just ‘typical spurs’

However Woolwich are by far the closest team to wrestling that mantle away from us and have zero right to use it

Moron.png

I find it very rich how Merson calls use Spursy right after Woolwich just had the most "Spursy" two weeks possible.

(I refuse to read the article as I'm not giving it clicks)
Woolwich get embarassed at Crystal Palace and Brighton back to back but yet he says, "I still feel Woolwich are in it because Tottenham have still got a Tottenham in them."

Guy is a fucking clown shoe. And to think that people think Spurs fans are delusional because we think there's a media bias that isn't there...

Last edited:

Lol such a cunt.

Merse, mate, if Woolwich beat us to fourth with Chelsea, West Ham, United and ourselves still to play then they'll deserve it.

They have quite possibly the hardest run in left. Lunacy.

I don’t like the term spursy I’d certainly never heard it before the internet arrived

However Woolwich are by far the closest team to wrestling that mantle away from us and have zero right to use it

Spursy used to mean doing things the hard way....

Now haters have just bastardised the term to meme us and call us bottlers.

As a result Spurs fans should bin it the fuck off and stop using it..

Way back when, "Spursy" was a term only used by us to describe those mercurial but sometimes frustrating whimsical geniuses like Glenn, Daveed, Berba and the like.

Proper Spursy. Wish it still had that meaning

Lol such a cunt.

Merse, mate, if Woolwich beat us to fourth with Chelsea, West Ham, United and ourselves still to play then they'll deserve it.

They have quite possibly the hardest run in left. Lunacy.
Oh fuck anything that fat bloated mess says.

Way back when, "Spursy" was a term only used by us to describe those mercurial but sometimes frustrating whimsical geniuses like Glenn, Daveed, Berba and the like.

Proper Spursy. Wish it still had that meaning
I’m going to have to bow down to yours and Airfixx Airfixx greater knowledge on this because I just didn’t hear it …. And it wasn’t like I wasn’t a season ticket holder for many many years further surrounded by spurs friends and family

Typical spurs. Proper spurs , only spurs

No where I frequented did anyone suffix it spursy .. so I can’t comment, however I don’t doubt either your experiences

For me it remains internet jargon

I’m going to have to bow down to yours and Airfixx Airfixx greater knowledge on this because I just didn’t hear it …. And it wasn’t like I wasn’t a season ticket holder for many many years further surrounded by spurs friends and family

Typical spurs. Proper spurs , only spurs

No where I frequented did anyone suffix it spursy .. so I can’t comment, however I don’t doubt either your experiences

For me it remains internet jargon
Could well be just a couple of people I knew

I noticed the media made nothing of the dirty display by Gerrard's Aston Villa and the performance of the ref Graham Scott.

You can kick Tottenham but Woolwich & Chelski dive at drop of a hat and get soft free kicks easily. It's a very corrupt and unfair PL which the media cover up for.

I noticed the media made nothing of the dirty display by Gerrard's Aston Villa and the performance of the ref Graham Scott.

You can kick Tottenham but Woolwich & Chelski dive at drop of a hat and get soft free kicks easily. It's a very corrupt and unfair PL which the media cover up for.
It was orchestrated aggression… that much was obvious

Had it been the dippers I think Villa would be facing a points deduction

Back
Top Bottom