Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of an unknown quantity to be fair. He's never been the main man at City. He'll undoubtedly be that at Arse, playing every minute of every game bar injury/suspension.
But I do feel they're basing all this off pre-season goals.
I mean, Kane has 5 IIRC but Haaland has 1? But Haaland is still odds on.
Yeah I’m not gonna lie that was knee jerk, he looks decent for them unfortunately. Haaland is another one, you’d think that he’d be up there come the end of the season.

I put this in the Kulu thread.
I think he will out-stat Foden over the course of the season quite comfortably. And still the media will be bowing down and praising Foden

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

There is undoubtedly a Conte Effect taking hold.

Roy Keane is no fool. At times he's had a soft spot for Spurs, but he hasn't been complimentary to Spurs since peak Pochball, and it's hard to blame him.

Not really a negative thing. Just funny to listen to the difference:

Martin Tyler's commentary:

Peter Drury's attempt:

I know which one makes me smile.

I’ve said it before in threads but, because I’m American and basically have only been watching the NBC coverage for years, I sorta never understood why this board thinks the media is so unfair to Spurs.

Then I watch sky or other broadcasts and pundits on YouTube after the games and go…. Oh, that’s why.

If any of you Brits want to take in a non-biased broadcast, grab a BA flight to New York. I’ll buy the pints.

Not really a negative thing. Just funny to listen to the difference:

Martin Tyler's commentary:

Peter Drury's attempt:

I know which one makes me smile.

It's all about the inflection and tone ...
Tyler sounds royally pissed off that we sored, Drury just sounds like he's faking an orgasm to Impress his paymasters!

Back
Top Bottom