Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're saying there's no media bias in a thread about media bias...why are you even here?
So you're saying we should all be in agreement about it to take part in the thread. Nothing is up for debate or opinion.

Whats is this, a forum or a fookin' appreciation society?

BackThoseLangur-small.gif

I take it you're referring to me.

A) where did I post Levy out.

B) How is giving an honest opinion of the percieved media bias derailing the thread?

C) How is pointing out that our owners are not on some moral crusade to change the finacial greed of the modern game but are using it to make full capital on their investment grinding an axe.

As always, mouse, you're just jumping on the bandwagon to try and be relevant. It's a forum. Opinions will differ.

You've turned a discussion about the media around to ENIC and their perceived lack of investment as you always do. Everyone else on here sees it.

But its not you at fault - it's everyone else.

So you're saying we should all be in agreement about it to take part in the thread. Nothing is up for debate or opinion.

Freedom of speech does not automatically guarantee freedom to speak unchallenged. It's not our fault your opinion is in the minority on here. I'm not the one struggling to be relevant.

This thread is a discussion of Media Bias, you say there is none...I disagree...better?

It's started...Gary Neville has liked this tweet too, so all the United cunts will be piling in...

The thing is, that's not what he said. He was talking about how we can challenge the likes of Citeh without being able to spend like they do, ergo "we have to operate in a different way".

Sky really hate us for not spending money last summer don't they. Their transfer show is such a major drama factory and probably provides them with so much traffic that, the fact we didn't join in during the summer has really stuck in their throats.

No wonder they aren't bigging us up, could you imagine if the team that spent no money won the league? Other clubs could follow suit opting for consistency and continuity over buying the most in form player each season, chairmen would start insisting that their managers coach their players rather than spending hundreds of millions every year...how the fuck would Sky manufacture drama and betting odds out of that!

Unreal

The combination of Liverpool fans, pundits, journos and players are really testing my list of most hated clubs. They're gona usurp one of the London cunt clubs one of these days at this rate.

Unreal

The combination of Liverpool fans, pundits, journos and players are really testing my list of most hated clubs. They're gona usurp one of the London cunt clubs one of these days at this rate.

God I would really like to witness the good folks in the media even try and defend Liverpool after a trophy less season if it were to happen this year......
Surly Sir Klopp would have to take the Utd job then......
:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

God I would really like to witness the good folks in the media even try and defend Liverpool after a trophy less season if it were to happen this year......
Surly Sir Klopp would have to take the Utd job then......
:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:
I’m not going to lie every time I see you post all I see is Sexy Poch and I completely ignore your posts.

I've always had a special dislike for The Grauniad's David Hytner since the Sherwood days but he's really exceding himself of late. I think this is fourth or fifth shit-stirring piece he's written in the past three weeks.

Pochettino: "I hope, or I wish to be here 20 years, and decide to leave or to finish my career here. I am so focused here, and want to help the club to achieve what the club want to be in history. It would be fantastic. I am so happy to be here. I am so happy to work in that pressure. Why not?"

Hytner understands that this means Pochettino is saying Spurs will struggle to compete at the top, that he is at a crossroads in his career and could well be tempted by an offer from Manchester United or Real Madrid in the summer.

Utter fucking shitcunt of a man

Pochettino says Spurs will struggle to compete at top without spending

Last edited:
I've always had a special dislike for The Grauniad's David Hytner since the Sherwood days but he's really exceding himself of late. I think this is fourth or fifth shit-stirring piece he's written in the past three weeks.

Pochettino: "I hope, or I wish to be here 20 years, and decide to leave or to finish my career here. I am so focused here, and want to help the club to achieve what the club want to be in history. It would be fantastic. I am so happy to be here. I am so happy to work in that pressure. Why not?"

Hytner understand that this means Pochettino is saying Spurs will struggle to compete at top, that he is at a crossroads in his career and could well be tempted by an offer from Manchester United or Real Madrid in the summer.

Utter fucking shitcunt of a man

Pochettino says Spurs will struggle to compete at top without spending

Sounds like some on here to be honest

Pochettino is messing with these journalists fucking heads, they contradict themselves almost on a daily basis now, whilst Pochettino carry’s off his usual coolness. They finally broke Mourinho, they broke Wenger in the end too, hell they even convinced Harry he was England manager at one point.
The media are like Jedis, they can manipulate the weak minded, they can alter the weak minded in society into believing their bullshit and altering an individuals course of action, and I actually think they get off on it, fucking sadist perverts....
But that little farm boy from Argentina ain’t weak minded, and he, and only he, will control his own destiny.....#COYS

Back
Top Bottom