Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talksport having a listen to one cunt, get one free with Durham and the bell end that is piers Morgan...deliberately mispronouncing Poch's name to annoy people. Childish irritating vaginal sores the pair of them.

I believe teams are getting "bungs" to motivate them against Spurs, as hinted by Poch regarding Wolves celebrating like they won the cup! Chelsea playing dross against Woolwich with only 1 shot on target in whole match then David Luiz, Azpliuceta diving and holding face, and playing flat out in this match. Kante should have got a red card for filthy kick on Danny Rose, yet they (Mike Dean) sent off Vertongen V Woolwich when he won the ball clearly first.

Tottenham need to hire some private detectives to investigate corruption behind the scenes with video evidence to take it to public scrutiny. The media are behind this as well as they are hushing it up and companies like Sky are funding Spurs' rivals and making it near impossible to win the league (look at Salah's dives for pens, yet 3 Spurs players have been booked for diving).

Spurs get worse refereeing than Darlington!

57-year old Spurs fan takes actual time and money out of their life to phone TalkSport just to tell Piers fuckin Morgan "I agree... [proceeds to have generic 'Levy'-moan] "...

Ok, own up... Which one of you was it? :levywtf:

I believe teams are getting "bungs" to motivate them against Spurs, as hinted by Poch regarding Wolves celebrating like they won the cup! Chelsea playing dross against Woolwich with only 1 shot on target in whole match then David Luiz, Azpliuceta diving and holding face, and playing flat out in this match. Kante should have got a red card for filthy kick on Danny Rose, yet they (Mike Dean) sent off Vertongen V Woolwich when he won the ball clearly first.

Tottenham need to hire some private detectives to investigate corruption behind the scenes with video evidence to take it to public scrutiny. The media are behind this as well as they are hushing it up and companies like Sky are funding Spurs' rivals and making it near impossible to win the league (look at Salah's dives for pens, yet 3 Spurs players have been booked for diving).

uthyrHg.gif

I’m sure Bielsa has some men spare

To the media. And every plastic cunt that champions cheating in the form of City and Chelsea etc. Let me say this.....

My football club means a lot more to me than your stories do, perhaps it means more to me than it should, but I will die happy knowing that I never looked in a mirror and celebrated cheating, lying or despicable behaviour. I spent my time, when young and older, turning up and caring. I was there when Gazza was magnificent and I was there when Freund could not score. All through that I learned one important lesson.

We are Tottenham.

And we don’t need your bollocks.

Your lies.

Your clearly influenced opinions.

We walk the streets of North London, we drink in the pubs, we don’t have everything, but we don’t shit on people, hurt people or pretend. We are Tottenham Hotspur.

We are the club that includes.

We are the club that believes in moments of glory, not seasons of attrition.

We don’t need someone born thousands of miles away to kiss our badge. Jimmy Greaves did that and he was better than Messi hopes he will be. We had Perryman. A giant. A real man. Not Terry, not Gerrard, Viera or Petit. Perryman fuckers. Do you realise what that man means ? Do you know what Mabbutt means ?

When I die, my last day I will ( hopefully ) look in the mirror and know what I stand for and what Tottenham Hotspur meant to me.

For every Madness playing Chelsea fan and every Blue Moon bathing cunt, I have a Glory Glory to shove up your fucking pipe. We did it first. We did it best and we did it our way.

We are everything as we came from nothing, we don’t come from Dirty Russian money. We don’t come from Middle East rhetoric or even USA, USA. We come from school boys. Standing under a lamp post hoping for something better to do tomorrow. That’s our DNA.

Fuck Sky. Fuck BBC, fuck em all. United, West Ham, Liverpool. Because we are the Tottenham.......

We don’t target the colour of skin. We don’t pick on race, belief or sexist mantra. We are the club of Ginola, Gazza, Lineker, Perryman, Hoddle, blanchflower and Greaves.

Nothing else matters. Tottenham till I die.

Last edited:
To the media. And every plastic cunt that champions cheating in the form of City and Chelsea etc. Let me say this.....

My football club means a lot to me than your stories do, perhaps it means more to me than it should, but I will die happy knowninf that I never looked in a mirror and celebrated cheating, lying or despicable behaviour. I spent my time when young and older turning up and caring. I was there when Gazza was magnificent and I was there when Freund could not score. I learned one thing.

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

Your clearly influenced opinions. We walk the streets of North London, we drink in the pubs, we don’t shit on people, hurt people or pretend. We are Tottenham Hotspur. We are the club that includes. We are the club that believes in moments of glory, not seasons of attrition. We don’t need someone born thousands of miles away to kiss our badge. Jimmy Greaves did that and he was better than Messi hopes he is.

When I die, my last day I will ( hopefully ) look in the Mirror and know what I stand for, what Tottenham Hotspur meant to me.

For every Madness playing Chelsea fan and every Blue Moon bathing cunt, I have a Glory Glory to shove up your fucking pipe.

We are everything as we came from nothing, we don’t come from Dirty Russian money. We don’t come from Ossama bin liner or even USA, USA. We come from school boys. Under a lamp post hoping for something better to do tomorrow. That’s our DNA.

Fuck Sky. Fuck BBC, fuck em all. United West Ham Liverpool. Because we are the Tottenham.......

We don’t target the colour of skin. We don’t pick on race, belief or sexist mantra. We are the club of Ginola, Gazza, Lineker, Perryman, Hoddle, blanchflower and Greaves.

Wow! Very nice.

My football club means a lot to me than your stories do, perhaps it means more to me than it should, but I will die happy knowninf that I never looked in a mirror and celebrated cheating, lying or despicable behaviour. I spent my time when young and older turning up and caring. I was there when Gazza was magnificent and I was there when Freund could not score. I learned one thing.

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

Your clearly influenced opinions. We walk the streets of North London, we drink in the pubs, we don’t shit on people, hurt people or pretend. We are Tottenham Hotspur. We are the club that includes. We are the club that believes in moments of glory, not seasons of attrition. We don’t need someone born thousands of miles away to kiss our badge. Jimmy Greaves did that and he was better than Messi hopes he is.

When I die, my last day I will ( hopefully ) look in the Mirror and know what I stand for, what Tottenham Hotspur meant to me.

For every Madness playing Chelsea fan and every Blue Moon bathing cunt, I have a Glory Glory to shove up your fucking pipe.

We are everything as we came from nothing, we don’t come from Dirty Russian money. We don’t come from Ossama bin liner or even USA, USA. We come from school boys. Under a lamp post hoping for something better to do tomorrow. That’s our DNA.

Fuck Sky. Fuck BBC, fuck em all. United West Ham Liverpool. Because we are the Tottenham.......

:adesalute:

:tobyarm:

:pochhail:

My football club means a lot more to me than your stories do, perhaps it means more to me than it should, but I will die happy knowing that I never looked in a mirror and celebrated cheating, lying or despicable behaviour. I spent my time, when young and older, turning up and caring. I was there when Gazza was magnificent and I was there when Freund could not score. All through that I learned one important lesson.

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

We walk the streets of North London, we drink in the pubs, we don’t have everything, but we don’t shit on people, hurt people or pretend. We are Tottenham Hotspur.

We don’t need someone born thousands of miles away to kiss our badge. Jimmy Greaves did that and he was better than Messi hopes he will be. We had Perryman. A giant. A real man. Not Terry, not Gerrard, Viera or Petit. Perryman fuckers. Do you realise what that man means ? Do you know what Mabbutt means ?

When I die, my last day I will ( hopefully ) look in the mirror and know what I stand for and what Tottenham Hotspur meant to me.

For every Madness playing Chelsea fan and every Blue Moon bathing cunt, I have a Glory Glory to shove up your fucking pipe. We did it first. We did it best and we did it our way.

We are everything as we came from nothing, we don’t come from Dirty Russian money. We don’t come from Middle East rhetoric or even USA, USA. We come from school boys. Standing under a lamp post hoping for something better to do tomorrow. That’s our DNA.

Fuck Sky. Fuck BBC, fuck em all. United, West Ham, Liverpool. Because we are the Tottenham.......

Amen

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

I fucking want that as my ring tone.
Superb stuff

Only problem is I'd never answer it, cos I'd just want to hear that over and over again.
:adesalute:

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

I'd vote for ya

No wonder they aren't bigging us up, could you imagine if the team that spent no money won the league? Other clubs could follow suit opting for consistency and continuity over buying the most in form player each season, chairmen would start insisting that their managers coach their players rather than spending hundreds of millions every year...how the fuck would Sky manufacture drama and betting odds out of that!
Teeny weeny leicester with shit players that cost nothing compared to the top few did win the league.

We are Tottenham.

Your lies.

There's yer pre-match stadium tannoy 'speech' right there...

...it's just a shame Roger Lloyd Pack isn't around to record it!

Literally every single fanbase thinks the media is against them, somehow even Liverpool's. Some of you really need to grow up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom