Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City 5-1 Atlanta
sb9rLNz_d.jpg

Tottenham 5-0 Red Star Belgrade
qrlIj2L_d.jpg

Isn't it a little odd that we aren't seeing the media circling trying to get our manager sacked?

Very bizzare, they have been on managers for far less and yet Poch seems bulletproof.
Maybe they’re not as melty as you? And maybe they realise we weren’t very good before the silly cunt arrived. And it’s ‘bizarre’ bizarrely enough. My god - you take umbrage with the press because they don’t agree with you about sacking the manager. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Isn't it a little odd that we aren't seeing the media circling trying to get our manager sacked?

Very bizzare, they have been on managers for far less and yet Poch seems bulletproof.
We are behind United on goal difference, that's United, the richest team on the planet...and all we fucking get is Ole at the wheel...

Maybe they’re not as melty as you? And maybe they realise we weren’t very good before the silly cunt arrived. And it’s ‘bizarre’ bizarrely enough. My god - you take umbrage with the press because they don’t agree with you about sacking the manager. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

We get it, you don't want Poch to get the sack mate, you're happy with us going backwards, you don't give a shit blah blah blah, proper supporter blah blah blah.

We are behind United on goal difference, that's United, the richest team on the planet...and all we fucking get is Ole at the wheel...
We get it, you don't want Poch to get the sack mate, you're happy with us going backwards, you don't give a shit blah blah blah, proper supporter blah blah blah.
You're ALL missing the point...
As I mentioned in another thread, the ONLY time Poch is linked with a move away is when we're doing WELL... THAT'S when we're a threat to the Top four and the Media Wank Banks...

While we're doing poorly, why WOULD the media wanna rock the boat, and risk someone coming in who MIGHT turn things around...

The media like THINGS JUST AS THEY ARE! Spurs struggling suits them fine... it's when we were doing WELL that they wanted Poch to move to Man Utd/Real Madrid...
can't you cockadoody people see that?

You're ALL missing the point...
As I mentioned in another thread, the ONLY time Poch is linked with a move away is when we're doing WELL... THAT'S when we're a threat to the Top four and the Media Wank Banks...

While we're doing poorly, why WOULD the media wanna rock the boat, and risk someone coming in who MIGHT turn things around...

The media like THINGS JUST AS THEY ARE! Spurs struggling suits them fine... it's when we were doing WELL that they wanted Poch to move to Man Utd/Real Madrid...
can't you cockadoody people see that?

Christ, stop shouting. Who cares what you mentioned in another thread? And who cares what the media think? Poch can fuck off to Man U - it’s a free country. Stop tagging me you freak.

Christ, stop shouting. Who cares what you mentioned in another thread? And who cares what the media think? Poch can fuck off to Man U - it’s a free country. Stop tagging me you freak.
I wish I knew what tagging was mate!
...are you just one those secret "I like to be stalked" obnoxious online wannabes?!
The FUCK are you on about?
Yo funny!!!

I know one thing... ONE of us is drunk!

Calm yourself Joseph....

Ironic considering your behavior borders on bullying quite frequently, the way you follow certain users around and harass them way beyond what's reasonable and should be allowed.

We all know by now that you have serious issues and is deeply unhappy but we don't need you to keep reminding us. Just keep the anger to yourself and stop being such an extremely unpleasant, abusive person.

It's pathetic.

I wish I knew what tagging was mate!
...are you just one those secret "I like to be stalked" obnoxious online wannabes?!
The FUCK are you on about?
Yo funny!!!

I know one thing... ONE of us is drunk!

Calm yourself Joseph....
Ignore him. He's literally psychotic.

He seriously lost it a few weeks back and clearly went into a manic phase where he made about a million posts abusing everyone left, right and centre in the middle of the night and early hours of the morning.

Should be banned for a few months so he can get the obvious mental care he's in desperate need of.

Ignore him. He's literally psychotic.

He seriously lost it a few weeks back and clearly went into a manic phase where he made about a million posts abusing everyone left, right and centre in the middle of the night and early hours of the morning.

Should be banned for a few months so he can get the obvious mental care he's in desperate need of.

Well by everyone I suppose you mean you. And my ‘millions’ of posts didn’t even result in one ‘disagree’ let alone a ban. Here’s a suggestion you misguided little melty twat, why not keep your own council eh. You’ve come severely unstuck in the Son thread. You might have to re-evaluate your suet brained witterings, but I doubt you will. You podgy fuck-wit. Look at that tummy. Lol.

Last edited:
Just on the BBC website, looking at the foot all section.

I guess Woolwich drawing a Ropey League game is a bigger story than us winning 4-0 away from home as well as Real's new Neymar.

:kanehand:

Scandalous and what with their blatant support of the Tories the BBC truly is no longer fit for purpose.

Get rid of the Licence!

Just on the BBC website, looking at the foot all section.

I guess Woolwich drawing a Ropey League game is a bigger story than us winning 4-0 away from home as well as Real's new Neymar.

:kanehand:

Scandalous and what with their blatant support of the Tories the BBC truly is no longer fit for purpose.

Get rid of the Licence!

I find it funny how the talk has been regarding which of Poch or Solskjaer will get the sack first, but it might be Emery instead :levylol:

The media love a good drama and a game that can lead to a sacking is just that.

The spin on Walker going in goal for City kinda masks the fact that they DREW with Atalanta... that's Atalanta's FIRST point in the group, having LOST the other 3 matches so far...
Yeah, I was surprised too... seeing as no report seemed to mention it AT ALL!

Too busy hyping up Walker as now giving Pep a GK selection problem for the weekend!!
Jeeez!

Liverpool
Tuesday, 5 November 20:00 (home)
Sunday, 10 November 16:30
4 days rest

Tottenham
Wednesday, 6 November 20:00 (away Serbia)
Saturday, 9 November 15:00
2 days rest

Back
Top Bottom