Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always thought the MOTD pundits were biased against Tom Huddlestone.

In the post-match analysis they'd show clips from games that included great work from Huddlestone but they would mention every player involved in the move EXCEPT HIM.

It was as though they had a grudge against him.

I always rated Huddlestone and could never understand why another Premier League club didn't come in for him when Hull were relegated.

kwdUhAw.png
qwKUBWg.png
that’s a piss take
What am I missing??
Is it the comparative days/gap between games for both clubs?

Two weeks ago Merson posted about why Kane should leave Spurs.

This weekend he posted this, saying that Aubameyang should stay at Woolwich.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/11972328/aubameyang-should-stay-at-Woolwich

He's a fat disgusting pisshead what do you expect? Also nice to see your using your Mii as Ur profile pic

Mii - it’s a Gravatar thing that I’m not sure how to change lol

And yeah, I know - it’s Merson. He’s a nob. But it’s still bias. Kane has 4 years before he’s Aubameyang’s age. Auba probably only has one big move left.

Just look at SSN site today for all you need to know.

Main article - Stay or Go, Man United squad assessed
2nd article - transfer centre Inc United interest in Upamecana
3rd article - Giggs on wonder goal 21 years ago
Few non united articles followed by;
Rashford
Fernandes
United on safe standing
United and City Upamencano
Nev: Kane perfect for Man United

It's a fucking disgrace.
Someone started a shit thread about boycotting Spurs, but I'm far closer to a Sky Sports boycott. Fuck them and their £25 a month which clearly benefits Man United and (to a lesser extent) Liverpool

Rashford
Fernandes
United on safe standing

It's a fucking disgrace.
Someone started a shit thread about boycotting Spurs, but I'm far closer to a Sky Sports boycott. Fuck them and their £25 a month which clearly benefits Man United and (to a lesser extent) Liverpool

They won’t have any sport left soon!

Trouble is they seem to be happy to for other people to take the rights as people keep paying them anyway.

Rashford
Fernandes
United on safe standing

It's a fucking disgrace.
Yeh, fuck Sky Sports!

Rashford
Fernandes
United on safe standing

It's a fucking disgrace.

This won't end - United have been quite clever in hiring Neil Ashton, whose previous three jobs were:

- presenter of Sunday Supplement on Sky
- Chief Football Reporter for The Sun
- Football News Correspondent for Daily Mail

They have the three main sources for fabricated football stories covered.......its going to be unbearable

This won't end - United have been quite clever in hiring Neil Ashton, whose previous three jobs were:

- presenter of Sunday Supplement on Sky
- Chief Football Reporter for The Sun
- Football News Correspondent for Daily Mail

They have the three main sources for fabricated football stories covered.......its going to be unbearable
Well I already refuse flat out to read the sun or the fail. My Sky Sports is, like everyone else's, on pause but I'm ready to protest and cancel it altogether if the full on Man United bandwagon continues.

Anyone else wondering, with other clubs giving up their stadiums for NHS purposes; why:

a) WestHam haven't.
b) Aren't getting shit for not doing so

...Bearing in mind WE - the public - own it.

Well I already refuse flat out to read the sun or the fail. My Sky Sports is, like everyone else's, on pause but I'm ready to protest and cancel it altogether if the full on Man United bandwagon continues.

Good for you - but good luck with avoiding the general PR drive by Man Utd........when they planted the Kane stories last week in the Daily Mail within 24 hours every football news source was reporting it

This isn't happening by accident - just as they are becoming less and less relevant on the pitch they all of a sudden massively ramp up on PR across every news platform

Back
Top Bottom