Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the media and press have it in for Jose so I expect us to be painted badly at every opportunity this season.

We were 1-5 up against Southampton and the commentators were still trying to act as if Southampton were the better side for as long as they could. Even "one of our own" was at it.
I suggest a lot of the more pathetic of our fans would do well to turn off the match commentary and put some music on. They will try to paint their own picture at every opportunity.

That Everton match was a fucking boring game that deserved to be 0-0 all day. One header, from one decent set peice is all they got. They got massively overhyped after that result becasue of the result, not because they were good. I was listening to their game on the radio yesterday and it was full of contradictions. One second they're amazing the next they have problems. We've got some shit in our squad, but at least we haven't got that **** Richarleson. Stroppy cunt that just throws himself on the floor and does nothing. Yet somehow he still gets praise while the likes of Dele get vilified.

I agree it was stale . Nicholas and Thompson were horrendously biased and should have gone years ago . My issue is modern day box ticking . And if they replace them with a woman of 2 woman, that’s precisely what it is .
I would love to see sky do a public poll as to weather they want a woman analysing the men’s game . Guarantee it would be heavily against the idea . Sky like the bbc don’t have the balls to do it because they know the answer

Look. I know it's confusing but it's 2020 and everyone should be represented...apart from racist, mysogynistic, sexist cunts like you so do everyone a favour and book yourself in in a course. Try to be an enlightened member of society rather than a hateful racist prick.

Since lockdown, I haven't looked at a newspaper, can't say that I've missed reading biased reports, which just raise my blood pressure. I recommend it!!
Am with your Mrs P. Those reports are pointless and just add to the stress. Every time I feel like looking at them, I chow down on a nice chorizo....nowz granted I've put on 8 stone, can't see my feet and my skin has an orangey tinge but overall my blood pressure is down😄

Am with your Mrs P. Those reports are pointless and just add to the stress. Every time I feel like looking at them, I chow down on a nice chorizo....nowz granted I've put on 8 stone, can't see my feet and my skin has an orangey tinge but overall my blood pressure is down😄

Donald, that you?

orangeman-1400x0-c-default.jpg

I'm making a stew on wednesday that contains 5 chorizos, 4 morcillas (blood sausage) and a huge hunk of bacon fat

WWE wrestler?
I see he's deleted it:

Here are his comments...................

"The Newcastle penalty last night. Eric Dier is losing aerial duel... glances to see who is going to win header... throws arm up indiscriminately where he feels header may go. Yes he can asses all this in those split seconds. Well adjudicated penalty. Stop cynical defending".

I see he's deleted it:

Here are his comments...................

"The Newcastle penalty last night. Eric Dier is losing aerial duel... glances to see who is going to win header... throws arm up indiscriminately where he feels header may go. Yes he can asses all this in those split seconds. Well adjudicated penalty. Stop cynical defending".

(Tweet still loading...)

:avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom