Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So there’s that big spread of ‘Trent’ on the BBC sportpage with the BBC asking why so many injuries this season.

are there? ... genuine question because I don’t perceive it but someone will put me to rights should I declare it. They claim 16% which doesn’t seem surprising considering the format and no preseason.

regardless, this feels like yet another lament to the dippers . We had half our first team out at one stage and even that spawny lot down the road and shitty get their fair share.

yet the dippers lose 3 players ...I don’t include the Keeper being out for a couple of games ....and it’s front page news ?! Why are the BBC basing what happens in football by what happens at dipper FC?

an utterly bizarre approach to journalism

So there’s that big spread of ‘Trent’ on the BBC sportpage with the BBC asking why so many injuries this season.

are there? ... genuine question because I don’t perceive it but someone will put me to rights should I declare it. They claim 16% which doesn’t seem surprising considering the format and no preseason.

regardless, this feels like yet another lament to the dippers . We had half our first team out at one stage and even that spawny lot down the road and shitty get their fair share.

yet the dippers lose 3 players ...I don’t include the Keeper being out for a couple of games ....and it’s front page news ?! Why are the BBC basing what happens in football by what happens at dipper FC?

No doubt Liverpool is why things are being highlighted.

...However I read somewhere that there have been 50% more muscle injuries at this stage of the season than usual. Let's face it, if our past injury woes are commonly allowed to go under the radar you can bet that those of the bottom half of the table are similarly glossed over.

...However I read somewhere that there have been 50% more muscle injuries at this stage of the season than usual. Let's face it, if our past injury woes are commonly allowed to go under the radar you can bet that those of the bottom half of the table are similarly glossed over.
Agree with you. Maybe there is an increase

just feels heavily like it’s news now The dippers are effected ..... and of course they lead with an injured dipper

just feels heavily like it’s news now The dippers are effected ..... and of course they lead with an injured dipper

Indeed.

Let's not gloss over the fact that the real salt is surrounding VVD..... And the fixture list didn't wreck his season; Pickford did.

There's something inside me that quite enjoys that we get a rough ride from the mainstream media. Kinda makes it better when we do something that goes against their agenda - even if that is something as small (relatively) as hammering Manchester United in their own stadium or shitfesting an away win at some unremarkable club.

It's not Spursy enough for them and they hate it. Fuck them.

Yep. they'll be fucking delighted if Man City beat us on Saturday. I bet numerous journos already have their match reports/articles saved in the drafts. Sky are the worst. So reactionary after every result.

just feels heavily like it’s news now The dippers are effected ..... and of course they lead with ...

During ALL the MANY years of our 'injury curse' (I'm going back Darren Anderton onwards) I've NEVER seen an article about how injuries are suddenly a problem in Football.... now it's Liverpool, it seems the World is finally coming to an end!

It's not necessarily anti-Spurs,but it's certainly Pro-Liverpool!
...and that in itself proves a media bias!

Craig Burley spewing his usual anti-Spurs shite. After stating a couple of weeks ago that we 100% will not win the league. He now claims Chelsea have a significantly better team than ours.

I hope we win the league just to see the look on his face. With any luck he’ll retire on the spot, never to be seen or heard again.

Craig Burley spewing his usual anti-Spurs shite. After stating a couple of weeks ago that we 100% will not win the league. He now claims Chelsea have a significantly better team than ours.

I hope we win the league just to see the look on his face. With any luck he’ll retire on the spot, never to be seen or heard again.

What were you expecting from espn? The same channel that took the piss out of harry kane and they constantly bash Mourinho every week!
Even when we won 6-1 it waa mainly because united were poor apparently lol
I hate that channel

Back
Top Bottom