Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What were you expecting from espn? The same channel that took the piss out of harry kane and they constantly bash Mourinho every week!
Even when we won 6-1 it waa mainly because united were poor apparently lol
I hate that channel
Have those two talentless, nobody arseholes been fired yet for making fun of Kane's voice yet?

Nasty pieces of work

Craig Burley spewing his usual anti-Spurs shite. After stating a couple of weeks ago that we 100% will not win the league. He now claims Chelsea have a significantly better team than ours.

I hope we win the league just to see the look on his face. With any luck he’ll retire on the spot, never to be seen or heard again.

ESPN..... didn’t know we were still watching that

Move into second, not joint top. Has there been an awakening?

Interesting if there has. It is long overdue.

Kluntt blasted the media with both barrels over how unfair the fixture list is due to the broadcasters. Naturally they edited that part out.

They have spent years slobbering on his cock only to have him call them a bunch of cunts. If the moron interviewing him had any balls at all he would have challenged him but instead went for the "b-b-but it wasn't me I voted for Jordan".

Interesting if there has. It is long overdue.

Kluntt blasted the media with both barrels over how unfair the fixture list is due to the broadcasters. Naturally they edited that part out.

They have spent years slobbering on his cock only to have him call them a bunch of cunts. If the moron interviewing him had any balls at all he would have challenged him but instead went for the "b-b-but it wasn't me I voted for Jordan".

Best give back a huge chunk of all that juicy TV dosh you get go spend too then Jurgen.... That way you won't be richer than most of the clubs you play against in Europe and will find yourself rotating less as a result as your depth will be shit.... Thus being forced to risk further injury or having to throw even more cup games than you already do in the domestic comps.

Hmmmm.... You see how one hand washes the other, Mr 'Nice' Guy?

Best give back a huge chunk of all that juicy TV dosh you get go spend too then Jurgen.... That way you won't be richer than most of the clubs you play against in Europe and will find yourself rotating less as a result as your depth will be shit.... Thus being forced to risk further injury or having to throw even more cup games than you already do in the domestic comps.

Hmmmm.... You see how one hand washes the other, Mr 'Nice' Guy?
I like Klopp, but the constant whining about fixtures and scheduling is such a load of crap.

They all made a deal with the devil, they've all taken the massive cash given to them, they're all on massive salaries and live a life that most could only dream of.

Biting the hand that feeds you is never a good idea.

Everyone's in the same boat - Deal with it.

I like Klopp, but the constant whining about fixtures and scheduling is such a load of crap.

They all made a deal with the devil, they've all taken the massive cash given to them, they're all on massive salaries and live a life that most could only dream of.

Biting the hand that feeds you is never a good idea.

Everyone's in the same boat - Deal with it.

He's a perpetual victim.... He's perfect for them in that sense.

His nice guy routine is also fake as fuck.

I don't like him.

"Champions Liverpool give Leicester a reality check in title race"

Hopefully our Spurs boys all read that headline and take note........ Really don't want to substitute Tottenham for Leicester in that headline in a couple of weeks time.

"Champions Liverpool give Leicester a reality check in title race"

Hopefully our Spurs boys all read that headline and take note........ Really don't want to substitute Tottenham for Leicester in that headline in a couple of weeks time.

McNulty is such a liverpool fan. Fucking loves them

He's a perpetual victim.... He's perfect for them in that sense.

His nice guy routine is also fake as fuck.

I don't like him.
Reminds me of Brenton. Plays the political game well.....he knows one thing...keep the fans onside and most of them would stand back and let him fuck their mother. Whether she likes it or not. So he spouts what they love to hear. In Brentons case it was always "this great club and its special supporters", in his case its "pashun". He's just better at the actual job than Brenton was

Fuck me. Theyve got some alleged comedienne 9n 5 live who has written some mills & boon book about having "sensible" Jurgen Klopp as a hubby.

Its quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom