Meet The Fan Behind The Fighting Cock Podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dmarchantthfc said:
when you take case out for drinks, get him absolutely cunted and get the QR code tattooed on his forehead, maximum exposure

I'll just be concentration on not knocking my erection on everyone else's boners.

Flav said:
dmarchantthfc said:
when you take case out for drinks, get him absolutely cunted and get the QR code tattooed on his forehead, maximum exposure

I'll just be concentration on not knocking my erection on everyone else's boners.

To be honest I am surprised Ricky's has not gone off during recording, his must be on a fucking hair trigger!

2mpki03.jpg

:sad:

spooky said:
That was you mdiver? Cheers man, that was superb.

No worries mate, and yeah that was me, I had this online username for ages so i used it here but on DML i use parklanephil.....then of course you have my email and know it was me doing the big move over the pond.

Back on 19th though so will be at QPR :clap:

Flav said:
dmarchantthfc said:

why should you need to concentrate. Should come naturally to you surely? :rape:

Back
Top Bottom