MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also noticed the direct dig at Poch playing Son (a Korean! gasp!) at LWB against Swansea.

YUP YOU GOT IT MERSEY THATS WHY WE DREW THE FOREIGN GAFFER PUT AN ASIAN AT LWB INSTEAD OF A GOOD ENGLISH MANAGER PUTTING A GOOD LAD BACK THERE TO GO ABOUT HIS BUSINESS PROPER LIKE.

Christ. I understand the desire to have more local representation in the league - I think that is a reasonable discussion that can be had among reasonable people. Merson, however, is just vomiting word salad out of his ass.

Plus, oh I don't know, half the goddamn English starting lineup play for Tottenham practically. Fucking idiot.

Late to this party, but had Hull not been relegated Woolwich surely would have been in for Silva. They're probably holding off to see how he does over the next couple of seasons and will make their approach if he can establish Watford as mid-table. I can't see any other realistic prospect for them to replace Wenger.

Merson's attitude will rapidly change if that happens.
I bet Merson said the same about Wenger.
Arsène Wenger, never heard of him.
Why sack Bruce, he’s British, what does some obscure Frenchman from the Japanese league know about the PL.
Give the job to Pat Rice, he knows the club inside out, and doesn’t mind me doing coke in the bogs,
I’d rather have George back.

Didn’t Wenger move him on.

Now this is funny, Merson suggesting Jack Wheelchair moves abroad and plays for....

http://www.football365.com/news/merson-picks-the-best-club-for-Woolwich-jack-wilshere-to-join

I don’t think he realises how shite they are at the moment. Jack would fit right in fighting for a midtable side.

I hate the way he composes his sentences, adding "y'know" every few seconds.
"Spurs sell player y'know, can't keep their heads turned, y'know, pulled up their socks, y'know, got some training ground dramas, y'know...

The best description I read of Merson's "Magic Man" moniker was something along the lines of:

The dopey cunt couldn't even predict what day it is tomorrow.

Paul Merson said: "Spurs' defenders won't have seen a lot of Aubameyang, they won't know his movements." Spurs have faced Aubameyang four times in the last two years, in which time the striker has scored four goals against them. Even by Merson's standards, that comment is pathetic.

Paul Merson said: "Spurs' defenders won't have seen a lot of Aubameyang, they won't know his movements." Spurs have faced Aubameyang four times in the last two years, in which time the striker has scored four goals against them. Even by Merson's standards, that comment is pathetic.
Plus there are these things called DVDs

He’s been sniffing the gear again!

Back
Top Bottom