MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DReoLTwWsAAeUv8.jpg

Bizarre. I'm sure that out of no-where in that sentence I heard "a lorry-load of overgrown..." and then he goes back to talking about the NLD.

A lorry load of homegrown...

He's clumsily letting slip about all the shit he's been smokin'.

With BT Sport and Amazon getting some Premier League rights, I REALLY hope Sky lose the Prem completely.
I know other pundits will emerge to annoy us, but imagine not having to endure Merson, Charlie Nicholas, Redknapp, Gary Neville and especially Alan Smith and Carragher.

:avbpray:

He said the other day Arteta was doing a “phenomenal “ job, if they finish 10th and lose the Cup Final, will he stand by that pearl of wisdom 🤔

Sky have today booted Charlie Nicholas, Phil Thompson and Matt Le Tissier yet have kept on that wanker Merson??

Bonkers.
About fuckin time, jobs for the boys finally comes to an end.
As for Merson, fair play to Sky for not releasing him into the community just yet.
He's a massive Bellend, but, he is very fragile it seems.
His Mental health comes first.

Be interesting to see who they are being replaced by.

Kept on the least articulate and thickest pundit ever yet booted the other 3.

No that I give a sh*t, I never watch pundits these days as it's usually 75% football clichés and 25% utter b*llocks.

If someone could actually name a smart, impartial and articulate pundit on any of the major channels I'd be impressed

Kept on the least articulate and thickest pundit ever yet booted the other 3.

No that I give a sh*t, I never watch pundits these days as it's usually 75% football clichés and 25% utter b*llocks.

If someone could actually name a smart, impartial and articulate pundit on any of the major channels I'd be impressed
I quite like Sue Smith however, her accent grates a little.

could be they didn’t want to give him the push what with his well documented private life problems?
As for Merson, fair play to Sky for not releasing him into the community just yet.
He's a massive Bellend, but, he is very fragile it seems.
His Mental health comes first.
He's worse at his job than the three they moved on though? They could have still offered him counselling if needed?

Back
Top Bottom