MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never subscribed to Sky but I'd just like to pass on my thanks to them again for convincing me that my money is best served to remain in my bank account rather than theirs. The absolute state of that line-up! LOL

I've never subscribed to Sky but I'd just like to pass on my thanks to them again for convincing me that my money is best served to remain in my bank account rather than theirs. The absolute state of that line-up! LOL

I do pay for Sky but i don't think i've ever watched Soccer Saturday for longer than about 5 minutes. With that pundit line-up it'll be even less now.

Fowler is sometimes interesting but the rest of them, i don't really think i want to hear them talk about anything let alone football.

Woukd have loved to see micah Richards, I dont care instead of who.

Glen Johnson and Lescott have zero charisma

Akinfenwa is a good pick

Less said about Sherwood the better

The BT line-up is usually better albeit marginally. I know Sutton and Savage are both cunts but at least they can be somewhat entertaining cunts!

Oh and more women on that show especially some fine ones that report from the actual games.

:ledleylick:

I'm sorry but Steve Mcmanacunt puts them firmly in the bottom, that cunt infuriates me.

I do pay for Sky but i don't think i've ever watched Soccer Saturday for longer than about 5 minutes. With that pundit line-up it'll be even less now.

Fowler is sometimes interesting but the rest of them, i don't really think i want to hear them talk about anything let alone football.

"The Beast" is a good character to have on there. Will probably talk utter nonsense but will be good for a laugh.

Saying that, I agree with your first paragraph.

Dim Tim seems to have given up on that managerial lark......I wonder why!?!?

I've seen a few interviews with Akinfenwa and he was on Soccer Saturday a couple of times, seems like a character and can do a good job.

The rest of them are blander than Alan Shearer if that's even possible.

It's a sad state of affairs when people now get selected based on factors that aren't related to how good they are at punditry.
That's not social progress, that's something else entirely.

You know what I'm talking about but I'm trying to remain PC

How the heck did Merson keep his job

This will be controversial on here but I actually have a bit of time for Merson, he's always been quite fair when it comes to Spurs, and the mans struggled with addictions. I think the people at Sky realize he needs the job or he could go belly up.
Him and Wrighty never really offended me, unlike that wanker Charlie Nicholson,

I'd rather make a cup of tea, wash the kitchen floor, water the plants, even clean the loo than listen to pundits. It's the same old, same old. Most of them are failed managers or don't even try. So easy to criticize from a studio - money for old rope!

Back
Top Bottom