Michael Laudrup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Linked with him before, now available for free which we all know Mr Levy likes.

Would you take him on? His CV as a player would command some respect, did well at Swansea till they had to cope with Thursday night football. Signed a lot of decent players no one had heard of like Michu for little money (again hello Mr Levy)...

...does anyone know why he left Swansea though?

Seems to cut and run a bit too freely, not for me.

Also there was all that shite about his agent trying to take over Swansea transfer affairs and such.

Not a bad manager, but the rumours of him created real unrest behind the scenes at Swansea worries me. That's the exact opposite of what we need right now. I'd rather have an average manager who can instill a bit of unity and confidence in the squad, than one who might be better technically but is still creating an unhappy environment.

Too nicey nice.. We need a Manager who is going to take the bull by the horns.
A Manager who will take shit from no one, players or Levy.
He seems the type who would roll over and let Levy and players rub his Belly.
We've had too many of that sort of late.

Nah, you're blinded by his image mate.
He's known as a humble world class player, and he doesn't act like Sherwood in the media (like any Dane wouldn't.. Christian Eriksen ahem)

But he'll roll over for no one, that's what got him fired.

That said I would prefer both LvG, De Boer and possibly Pocchetino ahead of him.

Would be a step down from Tim in my view. If the rumours are true he went on holiday to Paris in the final days of his Swansea reign, and his players complained about too laid back training sessions. He was a great footballer and seems like a gentleman, but please no.

He is not to nice ...He is just following His plan of playing football and will not compromise..

Would be a step down from Tim in my view. If the rumours are true he went on holiday to Paris in the final days of his Swansea reign, and his players complained about too laid back training sessions. He was a great footballer and seems like a gentleman, but please no.

He was not in Paris....just false English press rumours..

I don't think it's such a bad idea.

He took Swansea to win their first ever cup, as well as to a respectable 10th place in their first Prem season.

In his second season, his Star Man Michu was out for like 6 months; and a small club like Swansea couldn't provide him with a squad to handle Europa League / cover for Michu's absence.

"Also there was all that shite about his agent trying to take over Swansea transfer affairs and such." I'm not sure why we should trust Baldini over the next guy โ€“ let him and his agent buy players. Actually makes more sense I reckon.

As for his being a one-season wonder/habit of cutting and running; with Levy/Modern Football, there is literally no point in looking beyond the next season, seriously.

As for us being better off with Tim? Surely that's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom