Micky Hazard.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me neither. Loved him as a player, shame his time coincided with Hoddle and Ardiles as he was otherwise good enough to be our main playmaker. Always willing to interact with sensible people on Twitter and always lovely to see him at WHL. Held in high regard by most of us, I would think.

Get well soon.

I have had a few conversations with Mickey, trying to organise my visit with Stevie, He is a really lovely guy, and I'm not surprised that he has come up with this.

Last edited:
Saw Micky rubbing shoulders with fans in the row behind us at half time today. Seemed like a great bloke. Stopped for selfies and handshakes etc.

Hazard, Hoddle and Ardiles in the same midfield. Those were the days..

You would never see those 3 in the same midfield now. You'd be lucky to get 1 of them let alone 2 and most certainly never 3.

Hazard, Hoddle and Ardiles in the same midfield. Those were the days..

You would never see those 3 in the same midfield now. You'd be lucky to get 1 of them let alone 2 and most certainly never 3.
Ardiles would get in any midfield in the league then and now. Proper world class player. Was probably the best player in the league in his first season but POTY went to McDermott as it wasn’t fashionable to give it to foreigners , whereas they nearly always win it now.
Ardiles used to run the game which Hoddle couldn’t do.
Dont forget we won the UEFA Cup with Micky in midfield , Hoddle inj and Ossie on the bench.
Not sure Micky could run like they do now though.

Back
Top Bottom