Milwall v BHA : FA Cup 6th Round. 14:00 Sun 17th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get in. NWHL here I come.

Sorry Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman . Hope you can get sorted somehow.

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman start a crowdfund for your ticket home. Reckon TFC will cover it.
No worries guys, all sorted.
Went to the pictures this afternoon, as thought the game was at 4.30, and I got home just in time for the penalties. Probably worked out for the best, as they were stressful enough.
Anyway, went straight to the BA website to change my flight, and I kept getting the message 'Not available at this fare', even the £600+ tickets and flying via Miami or Chicago. Started to panic at this stage, as was seriously thinking about cancelling the whole trip!
Phoned BA Customer Service, took 20 minutes to get through, nerves starting to shred. Got to speak to someone who managed to change the flight to the day before but it seemed to take ages and ages. Cost was £150, which I'm fine with, but thanks for the offer :).
It was difficult to want Milwall to win, so I'm really happy for Chrissie, typical that they get Citeh though!

Rocket

Supporter
I need Brighton to win this. I go on holiday on 6th April and it's my only chance of being at the opening fixture in the new stadium.

I know a Wednesday evening match against Palace isn't really the preferred choice for the proper opening of the stadium. However given I'm going to miss the date for the Brighton game, the Huddersfield game, and the home leg against City in the CL, I think if Milwall beat Brighton I might just spontaneously combust.

Who do you want to win the game, and what are your thoughts on opening the stadium on a Wednesday evening against a lower mid table team?

want brighton.
a game under the lights to get the players up to speed for Man City ....(yeah they'll training on the pitch but nowt replicates a proper match.)
plus, extra days off... (more training back on the pitch)

Back
Top Bottom