MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the squad for the last match v Colchester last Wednesday :

Whiteman, Paskotsi (Lyons-Foster 66), Carter-Vickers (Fagan-Walcott 66), Dier (c) (Tanganga 46), Omole (Cesay 66), Skipp (John 46), Winks (White 66), Lucas (Devine 66), Dele (Parrott 66), Bergwijn (Clarke 66), Son (Scarlett 46).
Substitute (not used): Oluwayemi.

Academy/U21's in bold for ease, still a number involved. Possible that a few will drop out and other u21's play ?

Other First Team players who might be involved :
a) Those who should have been back in training already - Doherty, Aurier, Sessegnon, Reguilon, (Daddy) Ndombele

b) Returnng International Players - Lloris (France), Sissoko (France), Davies (Wales), Rodon (Wales). All these players I expect have either just come back from thier post Euros hols, or will do so this week, but it may be too early for them to play in this match. Sanchez, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Kane are all due back later last 3 perhaps only a week or so before PL starts

Joe Hart has alledgedly been told to find another club, so is unlikely to feature, whilst its possibly too early for new GK Gollini to feature (and indeed he might beed to isolate ?)

With a number of rumours linking CCV with a move, and Tanganga now fit, wouldn;t surprise me if Colchester was CCV 's last game for Spurs (sadly) before being sold. Several young CB's could take his place as a sub whilst Dier/Tangaga start as CB's.

Expected that the sales of Lamela and Alderweireld will be announced this week, so unlikely either will feature in this game.

So overall expect a similar squad to that which played against Colchester

This is the squad for the last match v Colchester last Wednesday :

Whiteman, Paskotsi (Lyons-Foster 66), Carter-Vickers (Fagan-Walcott 66), Dier (c) (Tanganga 46), Omole (Cesay 66), Skipp (John 46), Winks (White 66), Lucas (Devine 66), Dele (Parrott 66), Bergwijn (Clarke 66), Son (Scarlett 46).
Substitute (not used): Oluwayemi.

Academy/U21's in bold for ease, still a number involved. Possible that a few will drop out and other u21's play ?

Other First Team players who might be involved :
a) Those who should have been back in training already - Doherty, Aurier, Sessegnon, Reguilon, (Daddy) Ndombele

b) Returnng International Players - Lloris (France), Sissoko (France), Davies (Wales), Rodon (Wales). All these players I expect have either just come back from thier post Euros hols, or will do so this week, but it may be too early for them to play in this match. Sanchez, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Kane are all due back later last 3 perhaps only a week or so before PL starts

Joe Hart has alledgedly been told to find another club, so is unlikely to feature, whilst its possibly too early for new GK Gollini to feature (and indeed he might beed to isolate ?)

With a number of rumours linking CCV with a move, and Tanganga now fit, wouldn;t surprise me if Colchester was CCV 's last game for Spurs (sadly) before being sold. Several young CB's could take his place as a sub whilst Dier/Tangaga start as CB's.

Expected that the sales of Lamela and Alderweireld will be announced this week, so unlikely either will feature in this game.

So overall expect a similar squad to that which played against Colchester
Thanks for all that but the game is on 28th July.
:nunothumb:

I shall be in attendance.

COYS!!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Cesay, Lyons - Foster, Devine and Mundle dropping into 23โ€™s tonight so expect Paskotsi, Omole, John, White, Fagan-Walcott, Clarke and Scarlett with First team squad on Wednesday.

With 4 dropping to u23's most likely a couple of first team players such as Doherty, Aurier, Reguilon, Sessegnon and/or Ndombele will be involved

I love Milton Keynes; a classic, historic and beautiful nice little town. And a football team with such an astonishing history.
Brilliant road system and wonderful cattle grazing peacefully in fields!

Urghh forgot about this game with all the transfer stuff.

Hopefully we finally get to see Reguilon , Sessegnon , Doherty and Ndombele in this friendly. I think the Wales/France players won't have been here long enough to play.

Back
Top Bottom