MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty well. Always hard to judge against a lesser side but we did a good job of breaking them down. Lucas, Dele, Stevie B, Sonny, and Skipp all looked good

Refreshing to see so many through balls and some attempted that didn't come off. But players looking to play each other in space when they could.

Then we'll be cunted off for putting #ProfitBeforeGlory and selling our best players. :harrysmile:
It's a simple question mate. Do you think we put Glory before Profit?

You've spent the last 24 hours spraying X's around with anyone who criticises ENIC and posting comments like the one I quoted.

Now back it up and stop running away

It's a simple question mate. Do you think we put Glory before Profit?

You've spent the last 24 hours spraying X's around with anyone who criticises ENIC and posting comments like the one I quoted.

Now back it up and stop running away

Running away is your core M.O.; not mine.

You even admitted you're only here to troll at this juncture......

"Genuine question"...... Why should I ever waste genuine conversation on you again?

Running away is your core M.O.; not mine.

You even admitted you're only here to troll at this juncture......

"Genuine question"...... Why should I ever waste genuine conversation on you again?
Do you think we put Glory before Profit?

200.gif

Great double rainbow. Almost as many colours as the kit.
Burnt my mouth on a pie. Missed the third goal as was watching Son warm down.
Convenient car parking.
We were the better team, deserved the win.

Maybe you'll dwell on my perfectly reasonable question and answer in the morning

You can do it mate. I know you can

:tobyarm:

Again.... No reason for me to do that. None.

Get some sleep...... If your routine is anything to go by, then you too must be extremely tired.

Hey John, bit of bantz with some of my Arse mates in the pub the other night, they were saying that there's a Gooner that's been posting on here for about 10 years that no ones sussed yet..... you wouldn't know anything about that would you ?

2 + 2 = hmmmmmm
Gooners would love enic and hope our run of 1 trophy in 20 years continues. Could be any of these hardcore enic lovers.

Hey John, bit of bantz with some of my Arse mates in the pub the other night, they were saying that there's a Gooner that's been posting on here for about 10 years that no ones sussed yet..... you wouldn't know anything about that would you ?

2 + 2 = hmmmmmm
Found me out! Took you all long enough!!!!!!

Admit it.......how many of you DIDN'T think this was a leg-pull???
LOL :) :) :)

I remember sonny not having a Stella start. Indeed there was talk of him leaving after his first season. plus Mourinho has a habit of spurning talented players who end up having decent careers. I say let's not rush to judgement. Give him to Christmas's and see if he can settle and shine.
Agree.

Still young. Pace can't be trained and he has it. Like Son, a team player always work hard , trouble free.. Give him another seasoning.

Just watched the highlights on SpursTV. I know the competition was bad but still a lot of good signs. Skipp looked good, like we all know.

Lucas showed his value. He will be a good player for us in all games not PL games. I'm not sure why people hate him, he gives his all every time and shows up in big games.

Son looks in top form already. I expect him to carry us early in the season until Kane is up to speed.

Dele is going to have a comeback season. People will jump on him at the first bad game but I think he's going to be big for us.

I remember sonny not having a Stella start. Indeed there was talk of him leaving after his first season. plus Mourinho has a habit of spurning talented players who end up having decent careers. I say let's not rush to judgement. Give him to Christmas's and see if he can settle and shine.
I hope you are right but I am not convinced. For every Sonny there are a few Njies/Nkoudous/Chadlis/Townsends etc. He has been with us for a season and a half now so now needs to kick on if he is to avoid joining a long list of Spurs wingers who promise much on arrival but ultimately flop

Last edited:
I know it was a lesser opponent and it's pre season ect but we play at a much higher tempo without Kane.
Maybe if he does leave it will be the style and tactic, who knows?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom