MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wonder where Winks & Dier were ?
gym class running GIF by CBC

Hey John, bit of bantz with some of my Arse mates in the pub the other night, they were saying that there's a Gooner that's been posting on here for about 10 years that no ones sussed yet..... you wouldn't know anything about that would you ?

2 + 2 = hmmmmmm
Drinking with your Arse mates in a pub seems quite fitting for someone so cotent to see Spurs win nothing for 13 years and show zero ambition to put that right.

Some of the more passionate among us would feel dirty or violated in such company.

I can imagine you laughing along with them and shitting all over Spurs fans like you do on here.

Hmm...interesting. :sonhmm:

Last edited:
Of course he won't. He's a hypocrite.

He supported the board when they signed no players for a year and a half when Poch had us so close.
He's supporting them now after all the recent scandals and spraying X's round like a psycopath.

Maybe Airfixx Airfixx is the closet gooner referred to by RomanzoCriminale RomanzoCriminale ?

:kanehand:
Any chance you could post about the game, rather than hijacking every single thread with your Enic agenda?

Genuine question...

Any chance you could post about the game, rather than hijacking every single thread with your Enic agenda?

Genuine question...
If you read the post that started this off, you'll see Airfixx Airfixx prompted it with his pro ENIC agenda.

In fact, a little bit of research will reveal I tried to move this very conversation to the ENIC thread last night to avoid derailing it.(12.18am) No need to apologise though.

I'll ask him for you.

Hey, Airfixx Airfixx , any chance we can just talk about the match instead of clogging every thread up with your ENIC supporting agenda?

Asking for a friend, mate

Edit: apologies on my part, Admin Admin . I just couldn't let such blatant bollocks and subsequent Gooner smears go unchallenged.... I'll sign off now.

:adesalute:

Last edited:
they both started the match, but were anonymous, as usual, tsk!!:pocheyes:

...genuine answer is that Nuno is giving all the lads who played at the Euros a bit longer off....

.....oh, hang on!!

Other than that, I dunno?

Winks has been told to find a new club. Dier, probably the same but could have been injured. Nuno has been pretty ruthless so far. Gave Hart minutes in one match then told him to leave and cut him. Now it looks like the same is happening to those two.

Hugo was also back on the bench yesterday but no sign of Sissoko who must also be back after France duty. Rodon also missing even though Davies played. Lots going on behind the scenes I’m sure.

That revolting shirt is saved somewhat by the black shorts and socks

From the front I can see the appeal, maybe not for us all but certainly for the key demographic, which you'd think would be people 25 and under.

The back though, it looks like a training bib is being worn, the big black square containing the number. I know it's for legibility purposes but it's so shit.

They’re just doing it between themselves aren’t they? Surely everyone else just scrolls past.

Well, yeah of course we all scroll past. The frustration lays in having to sieve through the threads to find the actual on topic conversations, and how quickly a well-meant post can be taken and dragged through the shit too.

Anyway, the match...Whiteman great saves, Dele very encouraging. Loved the quick passing by Lucas. Skippy was everywhere.
Doc involved in many attacks, kids get a few more minutes.
Negatives: Stevie B can't seem to score and Reggie need to up his concentration levels.

Back
Top Bottom