Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am genuinely confused.

XwHBasD.png

I've been torn about this one. I'm not quite sure this belongs in this thread. Beckham's impact on LA was huge in many ways. I do feel this is a bit of a touristy move, but what he did for the club deserves major recognition. In the form of a statue? It's debatable.
Erecting a statue to the owner of a new franchise, bit weird.

Unless each parent is a fan of each, and they're GENUINELY torn... I see no point in doing that!!

Unless it's some kind of stag do??

Personally, I reckon they support a team each, and after the 1st Leg semi finals... as mates sometimes do, probably made a wild, drunken pact that if BOTH teams miraculously manage to get to the Final, they'll wear eachothers shirts... and the abominations above are some sort of compromise!

I expect the Spurs fan now has a gurning Klopp tattoo on his chest... but the Liverpool fan narrowly avoided having to get the Poch 'Che Guevara' tattoo done!

Last edited:
Unless each parent is a fan of each, and they're GENUINELY torn... I see no point in doing that!!

Unless it's some kind of stag do??

Personally, I reckon they support a team each, and after the 1st Leg semi finals... as mates sometimes do, probably made a wild, drunken pact that if BOTH teams miraculously manage to get to the Final, they'll wear eachothers shirts... and the abominations above are some sort of compromise!

I expect the Spurs fan now has a gurning Klopp tattoo on his chest... but the Liverpool fan narrowly avoided having to get the Poch 'Che Guevara' tattoo done!
The Instagram post I saw of this suggested that they may have won tickets for the final in a Mastercard competition. Still no excuse, though.

The sight of spurs and Liverpool fans singing together is rank. I don’t have a problem with them drinking together but singing is way over the line.
Yes, I was stood close to some of these antics made worse by hoards of paparazzi and TV film news crews filming it, even though I wasn't having any of it the sight of all the media attention had me running for the hills in case a mate spotted my mug on TV!!

Got to say though the atmosphere was great and I shared many a beer with Liverpool fans away from the CL commercial bits.

Not a picture, but the German FA is currently running an online poll, where you can vote on what should be the goal jingle for the national team.

The choices are, as one would expect from Germans, dreadful.

Not a picture, but the German FA is currently running an online poll, where you can vote on what should be the goal jingle for the national team.

The choices are, as one would expect from Germans, dreadful.

I voted for Right said Fred...

Back
Top Bottom