Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been torn about this one. I'm not quite sure this belongs in this thread. Beckham's impact on LA was huge in many ways. I do feel this is a bit of a touristy move, but what he did for the club deserves major recognition. In the form of a statue? It's debatable.
Is that the one where he threw the hissy fit at the James Corden 'prank'?

Showing himself to be an utterly self centred cunt

Don't know about a James Corden prank
I'm not a fan of Corden...I think he's he is a smug, self satisfied prick. A discount Ricky Gervais, who has over the top reactions to jokes etc. I dont even find this to be amusing. But I think Beckham comes out of this horribly. If hes paying for it, fine. But someone else is. You swallow it and act graciously.

Not a picture, but the German FA is currently running an online poll, where you can vote on what should be the goal jingle for the national team.

The choices are, as one would expect from Germans, dreadful.

God save the Queen?

Meanwhile in Argentina...

The shitshow we put on every week is a disgrace (including away fans btw - we are average for England at best). All we do is shout about sitting down and blasting kids who want to create an atmosphere. I love Tottenham but honestly don't like our fans very much.

I'm not a fan of Corden...I think he's he is a smug, self satisfied prick. A discount Ricky Gervais, who has over the top reactions to jokes etc. I dont even find this to be amusing. But I think Beckham comes out of this horribly. If hes paying for it, fine. But someone else is. You swallow it and act graciously.

Since when did Cordon become the Jeremy Beadle of the U.S...?

Gotta say, I know a TRULY HORRIBLE story about James Cordon on a plane, but I really can't say it, ' cos the guy who told me still works with him... but he doesn't come across well!!

Since when did Cordon become the Jeremy Beadle of the U.S...?

Gotta say, I know a TRULY HORRIBLE story about James Cordon on a plane, but I really can't say it, ' cos the guy who told me still works with him... but he doesn't come across well!!
Anything to do with ducking out of Parenting responsibilities?

Is that the one where he spent an entire flight ignoring his wife and screaming child? Or some other cunt-fuckery?

Anything to do with ducking out of Parenting responsibilities?
To be fair, she should have got the fucking bag herself.
Is that the one where he spent an entire flight ignoring his wife and screaming child? Or some other cunt-fuckery?
Jesus... this is like the day I turned up at school thinking I was the only one who knew Luke Skywalker & Princess Leah were Brother & Sister....
Turned out EVERY cunt knew!!

Well fuck you's all...
I know how Star Wars IX ends... 'COS I WAS IN THE FINAL FUCKING SCENE....!!

There ya go.... a 1982 version of 1882 is FINALLY vindicated!!!!

SPORT-PREVIEW-Tottenham-Knitting-Fan.jpg

Sewing in the stands at the Lane. Games gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom