Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New_WHL04.png

Levy In the Clouds - J.D Wetherspoon's

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7926848.ece/ALTERNATES//s458b/Manchester-City-v-Woolwich.jpg

50 fans and a dog stick around to pay their respects to their title winning manager.

Manchester-United-players-during-bus-attack.jpg

Okay, so let me see if I understand this correctly. All these overpaid bastards are so scared that they're laying in a pile on the floor of a bus. But not still not sufficiently scared to feel the need to let go of their fucking phone, because they don't want to miss the opportunity for a good selfie.

As someone who has never taken a selfie in my life.....shoot me, shoot me now. Better yet, shoot these cunts :dembelefingers:

344DFDE000000578-0-image-a-32_1463514185992.jpg

I honestly thought the media was taking the piss and this was photoshopped. These kids probably thought the makeup was fun. But using kid mascots as a promotion for a - bad - movie has to be a new low. By some way.

Back
Top Bottom