Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t be, by then every person will have their own custom made digital football team to support and they will watch them via VR in their bedrooms and “goals” come via likes from other people and the kits change whenever the person blinks so they don’t get bored

Imagine THAT generation, they will make millennials look hard working
giphy.gif

Don’t be, by then every person will have their own custom made digital football team to support and they will watch them via VR in their bedrooms and “goals” come via likes from other people and the kits change whenever the person blinks so they don’t get bored

Imagine THAT generation, they will make millennials look hard working

Millennials, walking around like they rent the place.

I don’t understand how there are so many different scarves in 3 years?

And if they are not official club ones then surely anyone can make one and call it super rare?

Or do the club provide different scarves with regularity

And this. I'm embarrassed for their future grandchildren. :avbfacepalm:

I love make-believe MLS tough guys. I love the sport as much as anyone, the fact is that in this country the last place hard men go to strut is a footy match.

Can we petition to get Oakland a club? Those black-hole nutters will need something to do soon and I’d love to see them rock up against these MLS “ultra” pussies.

It was dark and rich meat, so tender, sort of a cross between beef and venison. Stewed in a wonderful red wine sauce.

Tbc Guido, I wasn't doubting your claim, I was just wondering if it was palatable!
It works for birds as well as mammals (we eat chickens rather than buzzards)
Some indigenous peoples still eat predators because of the strength/courage/wisdom it gives them - but not for the taste...

Tbc Guido, I wasn't doubting your claim, I was just wondering if it was palatable!
It works for birds as well as mammals (we eat chickens rather than buzzards)
Some indigenous peoples still eat predators because of the strength/courage/wisdom it gives them - but not for the taste...

From what I've heard (mainly Joe Rogan) bear meat can be tasty as hell depending on the bears diet. If it's mainly been eating salmon it's disgusting but supposedly some of the best meat ever is bear that's been feeding on blueberries.
It's something to do with it's fat taking on the taste of what it eats.

From what I've heard (mainly Joe Rogan) bear meat can be tasty as hell depending on the bears diet. If it's mainly been eating salmon it's disgusting but supposedly some of the best meat ever is bear that's been feeding on blueberries.
It's something to do with it's fat taking on the taste of what it eats.
Makes a bit of sense. I've also eaten crocodile, now I don't know what I was expecting it to taste like but I was shocked that it was like cod, looked like it too. On reflection I guess the chap I had been munching was a fish eater as opposed to those nasty bastards that ambush the antelopes that Mr Attenborough films.

EDIT:
Makes you wonder what the hell frogs eat to make their legs taste like chicken.

I know it's not a picture as per the thread title, but I didn't know where else to put this guy, who makes the half and half scarf wearers look mainstream.

Los Angeles FC had just gone 3-0 up.

...and THAT'S why 'Murrica will never QUITE grasp football...

You're allowed to support the loser sometimes!!
Arrogant glory hunting prick!!

I'm no 'bet in play' merchant..
But when I saw the Napoli & Lazio scores 10 minutes ago... I KNEW both would not end up losing... lo and behold... I shoulda put a bet on!
:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom