Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy in row over 'leaked stories'

Coleen Rooney has claimed that someone using Rebekah Vardy's Instagram account has leaked stories about her to a tabloid newspaper.
The wife of Wayne Rooney says she spent five months working out who was giving out information from her personal Instagram account.
She claims she worked out it was Rebekah's account by blocking everyone else's account apart from hers.
Posting on Twitter, Coleen claimed that someone she trusted to follow her on her personal Instagram account has been leaking stories to the Sun newspaper for several years.
"After a long time of trying to figure out who it could be, for various reasons, I had my suspicion."
In order to try and prove it, she came up with a plan in which she blocked everyone from viewing her Instagram stories apart from one account.
After that, she posted various false stories onto her account to see if they ended up in the newspaper - which she says they did.
"It's been tough keeping it to myself and not making any comment at all, especially when the stories have been leaked; however, I had to. Now I know for certain which account/individual it's come from.
"I have saved and screenshotted all the original stories which clearly show just one person has viewed them.
"It's... Rebekah Vardy's account."

Coleen's post on Twitter had more than 12,000 retweets and 42,000 likes within an hour of it being uploaded.
Rebekah Vardy has responded to the claims in a message back to Coleen.

She denied it was her and said she wishes Coleen had spoken to her directly about her suspicion as she would have changed the password to her account.
"Over the years various people have had access to my Insta and just this week I found I was following people I didn't know or have never followed myself," she said.
"I'm not being funny but I don't need the money, what would I gain from selling stories on you?"
She added: "I'm disgusted that I'm even having to deny this. You should've called me the first time it happened."
The Sun newspaper said it did not want to comment on the claim.
This is the end... beautiful friend, the end!

Fuck off.

Screenshot-20191022-221914.jpg

Seeing all them Red Star Supporters taking the piss last night unopposed.

Tourists and Tarquins these days , such a shame but hey it fills the coffers of a Levy or whoever makes money out of the new support

I agree it's sad in some ways, but knowing that a lot of those away fans have no issue with violence I think it was handle pretty well. I'd rather they did it this way than find out afterwards that things got out of hand and an innocent Spurs fan got stabbed or something.
The club need to do a thorough investigation into how they got tickets and come down hard on the fans that sold them.

I get what you’re saying but never going to happen inside a stadium these days (unless it’s Spanish old bill).
When it gets a bit salty in a stadium it’s because there is a line of stewards and plod, the classic hold me back syndrome.
Yep.

Always remember West Ham being in the East Stand Lower by the wall next to the
Park Lane, early 90,s, Billy Bonds Claret and blue army was belted out. They got battered.

The good old days

Seeing all them Red Star Supporters taking the piss last night unopposed.

Tourists and Tarquins these days , such a shame but hey it fills the coffers of a Levy or whoever makes money out of the new support

Most of these tickets are on the second hand market because of season ticket holders who want to cash in.

I know plenty of blokes who have been going years,moan about the crowd, then sell their ticket for 50% of games

According to some on here we have good fans. We are embarrassing home and away.

Use the "we are good for England" argument - we aren't, we are average at best for England. The worst thing about out club is the miserable wankers telling everyone to sit down.

This isn't a picture, but how do so many prominent Spurs Twitter accounts churn out so much DURING the match? It's constant. How much of the game are they missing in the tragic race to get some easy like numbers?

I realise that Gary Lineker, Alan Sugar, Pier Morgan are the worst of it but genuine supporters as well? Baffles me.

Maybe I'm old school but at a match my phone is in my pocket. On TV or in the pub it's away from me. I have no interest in typing during a game.

This isn't a picture, but how do so many prominent Spurs Twitter accounts churn out so much DURING the match? It's constant. How much of the game are they missing in the tragic race to get some easy like numbers?

I realise that Gary Lineker, Alan Sugar, Pier Morgan are the worst of it but genuine supporters as well? Baffles me.

Maybe I'm old school but at a match my phone is in my pocket. On TV or in the pub it's away from me. I have no interest in typing during a game.
I did noticed couple of cunts like noz ahmed, bena pearce and others

Back
Top Bottom