Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would kick your head in and steal your 500k for wearing gay boots. Probably steal the boots as well.
All the way from Yorkshire yeah? :adethumbup:

Also... I'm hardly going to be walking round with half a mill in cash am i. Have banks not reached Yorkshire yet? They're great mate, instead of leaving the mines with cash, it will get transferred straight into a bank account and you can pay for your flat caps, whippets and shitty tea on a small plastic thing called a debit card.

:bae:

Also... I'm hardly going to be walking round with half a mill in cash am i. Have banks not reached Yorkshire yet? They're great mate, instead of leaving the mines with cash, it will get transferred straight into a bank account and you can pay for your flat caps, whippets and shitty tea on a small plastic thing called a debit card.

Haha. We don't have debit cards up here. We still trade in goods and commodities. I shine your shoes, you give me a carrot.

THjtmwo.gif

Yeah, he is only 13. However, that's no excuse. Ruthless punishment to all those that switch allegiance, regardless of age!!

Maybe hes just rebelling against his parents, fuck you dad im supporting city

edit: poor parenting on their half, im going to groom my kid to follow everything i do. rule with an iron fist

edit: poor parenting on their half, im going to groom my kid to follow everything i do. rule with an iron fist

Apparently his dad and brothers are City fans, so he wants to join them.

But I will definitely force my son to be Spurs whether he likes it or not. If he chooses anyone else, he may as well be dead to me.

His dad is a City fan, so is his older brother. That's why he said he was doing it, so he could go to more games with his family.

I don't agree with it personally, but I could see why he would do it. He is only a kid after all.

His dad is a City fan, so is his older brother. That's why he said he was doing it, so he could go to more games with his family.

I don't agree with it personally, but I could see why he would do it. He is only a kid after all.

Nah not fucking good enough. Most of my family supports Woolwich and i never switched so its a shit reason

Back
Top Bottom