Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said, I don't agree with it, but I see why he did it. His story would seem more legitimate if he hadn't decided to start supporting the current PL champions though.

Absolutely see what you're saying, sorry if it seemed i didn't, in a bit of a state at the moment. actually i have a woolwich shirt and im not sure whether i should burn it or try and sell it and make money off that disgrace of a club. Ideas guys? (it was given to me when i was 5 by my aunt and i've never worn it so yeah its not my own doing)

actually i have a woolwich shirt

zKBKH.gif

Seriously, what the fuck? Burn that shit or launch it into orbit or something.

It would have killed the grass if you'd just left it on the ground. Tell your mum that. This way it can never come back, like a werewolf or something.

Haha yeah, apparently something about taking a while for the grass to regrow and all is whats pissed her off more than anything. But atleast all that remains have that shit attempt to buy me over are charred ashes and a bit of a dead patch

Haha yeah, apparently something about taking a while for the grass to regrow and all is whats pissed her off more than anything. But atleast all that remains have that shit attempt to buy me over are charred ashes and a bit of a dead patch
Maybe the next time you burn presents from your family, perhaps you should do it private? I like the way you made it into a statement though.

P.S. In no way am I trying to tell you how to live your life. :adesalute:

Last edited:
Maybe the next time your burn presents from your family, perhaps you should do it private? I like the way you made it into a statement though.

P.S. In no way am I trying to tell you how to live your life. :adesalute:
He could have had a BBQ Joe!!:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom