Modric: "I'm sorry for the way I left..."

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football is a business but even in our soulless capitalist age emotion and passion are still important, plus fans will always be there and they'll remember the terms on which a player leaves.

That said, I'd take LM back for a couple of years. Class player.

Almost all of the players are the same. They use clubs as stepping stones to get to where they want. There are not many who stick with a team. You can say what you like about Gerrard but he stayed at Liverpool when even Mourinho admitted he tried to buy him 3 times. Totti was similar for Roma. I hope Harry Kane sticks with Spurs for his whole career because he is a local lad and how much money can you spend.

Come home Luca all is forgiven. The one to replace Dembele

Yes, this is a much more realistic transfer than us resigning Bale.

Plus, I think we would benefit more from Modric coming back than Bale. He'd slot into our side and it's style perfectly, great replacement for Dembele, lots of experience, Winks would learn from him, think it would make a lot of sense.

Those are my thoughts but once he signs for Man United or Chelsea I'll be calling him old, past-it, slow and only inteteinte in one final payday.

;-)

Almost all of the players are the same. They use clubs as stepping stones to get to where they want. There are not many who stick with a team. You can say what you like about Gerrard but he stayed at Liverpool when even Mourinho admitted he tried to buy him 3 times. Totti was similar for Roma. I hope Harry Kane sticks with Spurs for his whole career because he is a local lad and how much money can you spend.
easy to agree to stay and kiss the badge when the local mafia are threatening to knee cap you

Still, lucky that when he ended up in court for clearest case of assault you've ever seen on CCTV, it was a Bindipper Jury that was i/c of the verdict. The 12 good citizens of the Borough of Fulham (where Chavski is) wouldn't have even bothered discussing it before nailing him.

Matthew Dunn, lands a sports reporter job at Express, quickly gets himself into shape as he learns about sports and that, during a 3hr intensive learn with mother experience held at his local community centre in Slough. Good luck Matt, you can do it.
Nx1ImP32_400x400.jpeg

Mathew-Dunn-654665.jpg

:bmj:

Last edited:
Have you watched Real this season bar the Spurs games? Modric has declined considerably and would get run over at the Prem like a joke. His decline has also been parallel to Real Madrid's woes this season - currently they're in danger of not making CL next season - that's how tragic they've been. Modric is finished at the top level, especially a Top 4 Prem club. That's the equivalent of calling Berba back.
Isn't Modric going to prison?

Back
Top Bottom