Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to delete it from my memory as I don't have Sky+ or Tivo :klinsmann:

tumblr_mqr3u4qQNd1r9txmqo3_250.gif

5–2 against a club that was in Ligue 2 mere months ago. Well, at least Spurs will get some of that hipster cred back playing in the Championship.

5-2 against a team that were ligue 2 that then spent 120+million buying some of the best players in Europe, against half an 21 team and squad players?
tumblr_m4kk12K4zU1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

5–2 against a club that was in Ligue 2 mere months ago. Well, at least Spurs will get some of that hipster cred back playing in the Championship.

That's one way to look at it. Another would be that we're playing a team that is Champions League quality that is going to battle with PSG for the Ligue One Championship, while we are fielding a squad that will pretty much our League Cup and FA Cup squad...

Ahh fuck it I like your outlook better.

Thing is if your a spurs player and you know your defence is shit and its a game that doesn't matter in sticky weather, then it's hard to care much. So, yeah it was shot and had it been a competitive game then I, and no doubt every Spurs fan would be livid. But it wasn't, it was a pointless game with many of our first team missing, so who gives a fuck?

We need to buy a CB though - that's clear - I'm sure we will, but the sooner the better.

Townsend continues to improve. How old is he again?

Back
Top Bottom