Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a formation:

................... Gomes
Kaboul Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
............. Sandro Paulinho
.................... Holtby
Bale................................. Adebayor
.................. Soldado

Not bad like...

Haha actually now that you put it in a visual context like that, makes me feel a lot better about today's result.

Remember the pre-season when Bent was in fire, we won 8 out of 8 including beating Roma 5-0 when Bentley scored a free-kick.....well we had 2 points from 8 games at the start of that season.

Take the game with a pinch of salt.
Remember the pre-season when Bent was in fire, we won 8 out of 8 including beating Roma 5-0 when Bentley scored a free-kick.....well we had 2 points from 8 games at the start of that season.

Take the game with a pinch of salt.

So what your saying is we are worse off than when we started that season?
Shit, no wonder bale is leaving.

In a formation:

................... Gomes
Kaboul Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
............. Sandro Paulinho
.................... Holtby
Bale................................. Adebayor
.................. Soldado

Not bad like...
Hell of a lot better than the team we put out today. When I saw that lineup I knew the match was already over.

The team today looked like a combination of getting a few first-team players fit, seeing if a couple are ready to step up into the first team, testing out new positions, giving some a last chance to prove that they're useful to the team, and just throwing a few youngsters to the wolves in a baptism-by-fire.

Bale
Dawson
Vertonghen
Kaboul
Ekotto
Holtby
Sandro
Paulinho
Adebayor
Soldado....

...All missing (for whatever reason). Makes this game virtually meaningless.

Only real frustration for me is we are a game away from the season and are yet to play anything like our first team
This is what fucks me off so much with Levy and Tottenham every fucking season. Sold Caulker, Dawson and Verts injured. Sandro and Kaboul rusty and not sure how 100% fit they are going to be. Paulinho and Soldado not played yet. And we are going to sell our best player with probably a week before the season starts and window closes.

Cunts.

Was missing it a good thing? P

Yes. Thankfully, I only saw about 10 minutes before I had to go out. Rather stick needles in my eyes. Do you think Bale watched and thought (a) Fuck me. I gotta get out of here fast (b) Ha ha thank god I am leaving this shite or (c) Oh shit. I can't leave the guys in the shit. These cunts are pony without me?

When I agreed to go with them, they didn't highlight the consequences.

pedo-priest_o_1392407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom