monaco v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to be honest, this was one of the worst away days i've ever been to. The allocation was a fucking joke, we were limited at 950 but the section we were in had a capacity of around 1,500 (we covered 100's of seats with fucking flags!) - and out of the 950 that were there everyone was too focussed in huddling under the 10% of our allocated seats that had a roof over it. Only about 15 people in total that made any noise so the atmosphere was completely wank, the seats could barely see the pitch because they were behind the corner flag and had a running track in the way, and there wasn't even a big congregation of yids the night before because half the people stayed in Monaco and half in Nice. Add to that the match was pretty much a non-event and on the Friday it pissed down with rain all day, and I was left completely disappointed.

Also worth adding that we were held back for 25 minutes after full-time (why?) then marched by riot police all the way back to the train station, meaning we missed the last train to anywhere except Nice, which ws delayed by 30 minutes. In total it was 2 hours from full-time to getting on a train, and the station was a 10 minute walk away.

What a farce, they must have been worried about a flare up by the Monaco ultras

Back
Top Bottom