Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone honestly still believe in Ndombele?

This fraud doesn’t like playing professional football. He pulls out of tackles, jogs when he should sprint, never talks to anyone or demands the ball. Never shows anything other than contempt for the shirt. He is a disgrace. Some of the others are just shit but they at least get a sweat on. This man is an absolute chancer. Sub him off and terminate his contract.

Game had just started and Forest fans already started singing to the scum "You're just a shit Tottenham Hotspur". Good bunch.

Good afternoon, Morecambe fan here in peace
🙂

Below is a preview written with Jack Pitt-Brooke from The Athletic and James Yorke from StatsBomb for Sunday's game for those interested -

Hope you enjoy it and it's a great game.

Best wishes,
ShrimpsOnline

ArcspacE ArcspacE You called the fact that he would claim this one LOL.

Of course he meant it. Everything he says there is true. Why the Laughing Out Loud Out Loud Out Loud?

You would have to be demented - to actually want us and him to do badly - to not credit him with an excellent shot-come-cross that got us back in the game when we were looking lost. It got me off my chair. I cheered. You didn't?

That and the FACT that he was our best player over over the 90 minutes. Well done Harry Winks.

The levels of Winksaphobia on here are deeply alarming.

Me and the boy just got back from the game now. First 73 minutes were a struggle and i looked at him and felt sorry that this is what I had got him into. But he loved it by the end and it didn’t matter that it was only Morecambe or that we made hard work of it, he celebrated the goals as if we had won the cup and on the way home asked when I can take him again! :contefists:

Back
Top Bottom