Most disrespected player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8 pages and no mention of Michael Dawson.
He was bench marked against Ledley King most of the time which was rather unfair.

A beast in the air and man marked players quite well.
He got a lot of shit, but he played in the Jol/Ramos/Redknapp era if my memory serves me correctly so of course we were going to ship a few goals.

loved him.
Kaboul wasn’t half bad either (when not injured)

Daws was an integral part of the team that broke into CL places for the first time, and did it again 2 years later. We've carried some pretty meh players over the years but man started 25-30 games a season for a side that routinely finished 4th or 5th, can't be that bad.

Not fond of Bentley though, there was a reason he only made like 15 appearances for us before running off to become a restaurateur or something. In that 2009 team I'm a little more fond of Lennon and Corluka than most, one was judged for being just pace and the other for having no pace but they were handy players to have. Wish we could install Corluka's brain on some of our players :p

Back
Top Bottom