MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure why it shocks spurs fans that commentators are so bias against us. There are more viewers out there that hate spurs than like them. They are pandering to the majority.

Be grateful that you don't have to endure Jim cunting Beglin what seems to be every spurs match.

I can't even watch MotD anymore.

That jug eared, social justice warrior twat has ruined it for me, ex-Spurs or not. He is a nonce.

Shearer couldn't get anymore beige if he pulled on an aran jumper. The guy should sell sleep deprivation tapes, he sends me to sleep by merely opening his mouth.

Monkey head Keown is an assault to my optic nerves.

The other guests are so bland and beige.

Just get rid of it, and while we are on the subject ditch the license fee, I haven't watched any of the twaddle the BBC puts out for donkeys years, but am still forced to pay so that fuckwits can watch EastEnders.

I can't even watch MotD anymore.

That jug eared, social justice warrior twat has ruined it for me, ex-Spurs or not. He is a nonce.

Shearer couldn't get anymore beige if he pulled on an aran jumper. The guy should sell sleep deprivation tapes, he sends me to sleep by merely opening his mouth.

Monkey head Keown is an assault to my optic nerves.

The other guests are so bland and beige.

Just get rid of it, and while we are on the subject ditch the license fee, I haven't watched any of the twaddle the BBC puts out for donkeys years, but am still forced to pay so that fuckwits can watch EastEnders.

:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom