MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tadic is a terrific little player, we need another AM/10 for depth. Time to raid our feeder club
I always wondered that when our scouts were watching Chadli at Twente did they not notice Tadic? Scored just as many goals- if not more - for Twente in the league as Chadli did the season we bought him and after Chadli left he scored 16 goals and made 14 assists before Saints signed him.
Chadli has scored 15 and made 10 assists in PL (88 apps) since he joined us. Tadic has 11 goals and 19 assists in PL (65 apps)

I always wondered that when our scouts were watching Chadli at Twente did they not notice Tadic? Scored just as many goals- if not more - for Twente in the league as Chadli did the season we bought him and after Chadli left he scored 16 goals and made 14 assists before Saints signed him.
Chadli has scored 15 and made 10 assists in PL (88 apps) since he joined us. Tadic has 11 goals and 19 assists in PL (65 apps)

Chadli was a direct replacement for Clint Dempsey - a goalscoring inside forward, who can also has the height and strength to win quite a few headers. At the time we were lacking an 'out ball' and quite often in his first season our play would start with a long pass to Chadli's head or chest.

I think they are all wank.
Every single one of them MOTD, SKY, BT were telling us their in depth analysis of Pep for months and then they are all amazed at where he played his fullbacks. Not one of them even touched on it that when they were forever discussing how he's set up Man City before he came from Bayern and then they are all dumbfounded when he played his 'false full backs'.

Chadli was a direct replacement for Clint Dempsey - a goalscoring inside forward, who can also has the height and strength to win quite a few headers. At the time we were lacking an 'out ball' and quite often in his first season our play would start with a long pass to Chadli's head or chest.
Tadic was a goalscoring, creative player with vision with the ability to play equally as decently anywhere along the front 3.
Tadic is a better player than Chadli and better defensively.
I would have thought for AVB tadic would have been the better player, considering we were going to have Chadli one side and Willian the other.
Wasn't that AVB's style inverted AM's who interchanged?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom