MOTD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think Incey should bin off the whole managing thing and replace Lawrenson.
Can only presume Fowler was on out of desperation. If he's so fucking rich why is he doing shitty tv work anyway??

He played professional football for Liverpool and played for England.

Can't question his playing credentials but his punditry-
paraphrasing here:

Fowler: it's not a foul, we always see playing going down when they get a tap
Ince: it's not a tap he's pulled his shirt, otherwise Chiriches would have got there because he's quick
Fowler: not quick enough

:carrollwtf:

Can't question his playing credentials but his punditry-
paraphrasing here:

Fowler: it's not a foul, we always see playing going down when they get a tap
Ince: it's not a tap he's pulled his shirt, otherwise Chiriches would have got there because he's quick
Fowler: not quick enough

:carrollwtf:

Dude. I know he was worse than awful. And I know you know as well.

But Ince... Lineker should be shitting himself.

MOTD is for plebs? The whole format is wrong. You have to remember it's the, formal, Conservative, BBC?
MOTD set in a darken studio with two bob graphics with the football quality not helping much? It should be taken around the country as Question time is.

(You would get a better opinions form Frank Skinner than most pundits on there).

I would prefer differant players and managers/coaches, back room staff across the Prem talking part. Why not invite guests supporters. I guess most players would jump at the chance to appear. Ditch the regulars, incl Lineker - Awful the lot of em.

I would prefer differant players and managers/coaches, back room staff across the Prem talking part. Why not invite guests supporters. I guess most players would jump at the chance to appear. Ditch the regulars, incl Lineker - Awful the lot of em.

To be fair, they can scrap all the bullshit talk and show longer and better highlights

To be fair, they can scrap all the bullshit talk and show longer and better highlights
Lol, why use 1000 words when 10 will do. The spoiler contains what I was about to post until your more succinct post popped up.
What do people think of the split between game time and analysis? I could be wrong but most of the time it feels like they spend more time bumping their gums about a game than actually showing it to us.
For me I would rather they showed more of the game and less of the punditry, especially as most of it is repetitive and often not very insightful.
They often have three people giving their views on a match which I feel is a waste of time for a program that is only 90 minutes long and has to potentially cram in 10 games.

Lol, why use 1000 words when 10 will do. The spoiler contains what I was about to post until your more succinct post popped up.
What do people think of the split between game time and analysis? I could be wrong but most of the time it feels like they spend more time bumping their gums about a game than actually showing it to us.
For me I would rather they showed more of the game and less of the punditry, especially as most of it is repetitive and often not very insightful.
They often have three people giving their views on a match which I feel is a waste of time for a program that is only 90 minutes long and has to potentially cram in 10 games.
To be fair it's nowhere near as bad as the Football League Show. They have all sorts of features/analysis, then when there's absolute wondergoals in League 2 they don't even get a replay..

Frustrates me with MotD when they do analysis on highlights that they didn't even show though!?

To be fair it's nowhere near as bad as the Football League Show. They have all sorts of features/analysis, then when there's absolute wondergoals in League 2 they don't even get a replay..

Frustrates me with MotD when they do analysis on highlights that they didn't even show though!?

Hahaha i was going to say this. I like a bit of analysis, because when you only see highlights its easy to miss things. BUT, they don't help that at all when they don't even show us the things they're fucking analysing in the first place.

Also can we have less "what are you wearing..." shite. ffs.

I'm not a big fan of anal, I just think if you really know the game, you can pick up on all the things they pick up on yourself, just by watching the game.

I'm not a big fan of anal, I just think if you really know the game, you can pick up on all the things they pick up on yourself, just by watching the game.
Yeah but how can i gloat and feel superior when i notice things that alan hansen notices if they don't tell me what alan hansen notices?

Back
Top Bottom