MOTD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'll need a flux capacitor. Cunts at EPL limited MOTD to live only.

Think it had something to do with FIFA controlling highlight rights and stats linking apperances by Dixon to Suicides rates in parts of former french african colonies, which in previous seasons stemmed the flow of conflict diamonds to FIFA HQ (which they need to supplement to their nazi gold in order to pay Blatter's salary).

But that's probably only a conspiracy theory.

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else but did anyone see Linekar's 'tash whilst presenting the Spain Vs Scotland game the other day? Is he trying to get a head start on "Movember" or something?

reminded me of the time a boy at school tried to grow one.

magoolio said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else but did anyone see Linekar's 'tash whilst presenting the Spain Vs Scotland game the other day? Is he trying to get a head start on "Movember" or something?

reminded me of the time a boy at school tried to grow one.

Shit-Movember is coming up, that was a joke in our office.....Vanessa the receptionist won :sick:

magoolio said:
mdiver said:
magoolio said:
There is a bird in this office that could rival Vanessa......hold on, you dont work in Holborn do you?

No mate, south coast. We called her "Magnum" :roflmao:
:roflmao:
moustache-85n67sscj-122858-500-303.jpg

My mate lived over in New Zealand for a year and came back with a tash which curls at the ends. Can't be alot to do over there if your past time is growing facial hair.

Back
Top Bottom