Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got £11,000,000 for a player with one hip. It's pretty incredible really.
Selling him absolutely made sense from a clinically fiscal point of view.

I don't think anyone at the club really believed we were in with a decent shout of winning the league, and at the same time didn't fear us dropping out of the top 4.

Really hoping they were right on the latter.

Selling him absolutely made sense from a clinically fiscal point of view.

I don't think anyone at the club really believed we were in with a decent shout of winning the league, and at the same time didn't fear us dropping out of the top 4.

Really hoping they were right on the latter.

Look here Kane, move on mate - Zlatan

Whilst we 100% miss him and his ability is sorely missed in our midfield, had we not sold him he still wouldn't have kicked a ball for us this season, HE'S STILL INJURED!!

Can't fault the business we did here.

Whilst we 100% miss him and his ability is sorely missed in our midfield, had we not sold him he still wouldn't have kicked a ball for us this season, HE'S STILL INJURED!!

He's played a few games for the Chinese team - but to be fair, he could probably play injured in that league and still look good.

Nobody had the issue selling - everyone had an issue no replacing him. Duh

Just the two assists for Dembele today.

Loving life out in China.

1 goal and 3 assists in 8 games now for him. Completing 3 tackles per game and making 1.1 interceptions. As well as completing 5 dribbles per game (FIVE!!!) and making 1.6 key passes per game.

Imagine if he was this good with us!!!?

Last edited:

1 goal and 3 assists in 8 games now for him. Completing 3 tackles per game and making 1.1 interceptions. As well as completing 5 dribbles per game (FIVE!!!) and making 1.6 key passes per game.

it's the fucking chinese league, their top scorer is Eran Zehavi star of the Israeli premier league who could finish 6th in a 100 meter dash at the special Olympics on account of being slower than a three-legged turtle .

Stats there mean fuck all.

it's the fucking chinese league, their top scorer is Eran Zehavi star of the Israeli premier league who could finish 6th in a 100 meter dash at the special Olympics on account of being slower than a three-legged turtle .

Stats there mean fuck all.

Err.. that's my point.

He was at one point. Had the best dribble and tackling success rate of all midfielders in europe in one of the seasons.

That is stupid.

Oh come on.

We all loved Dembele but fuck me beyond the pointless shoulder drop, he was someone who'd just pass sideways or waste attacks.

Great at beating a press though. His best asset.

Find it absolutely laughable that some "fans" have the nerve to laugh at Sissokos finishing ability or the fact Winks doesn't attack only to then laud Dembele as some perfect player.

Oh come on.

We all loved Dembele but fuck me beyond the pointless shoulder drop, he was someone who'd just pass sideways or waste attacks.

Great at beating a press though. His best asset.

Find it absolutely laughable that some "fans" have the nerve to laugh at Sissokos finishing ability or the fact Winks doesn't attack only to then laud Dembele as someone who was a great finisher and would attack.
Guess all the players around him and Pochetino are all wrong except some idiot on a forum.

Guess all the players around him and Pochetino are all wrong except some idiot on a forum.

Feel free to post a quote from any of our players and manager where they've said Dembele was good at setting up goals or creating chances.

I'm here all night.

Feel free to post a quote from any of our players and manager where they've said Dembele was good at setting up goals or creating chances.

I'm here all night.
No one is saying he was goalscorer. But none of them or Poch will say he would do a pointless shoulder drop and nothing else. According to Poch and others that have played with him, hes one of the best theyve ever seen.

Typical cluelessness that we've come to expect from the forum idiot .

Back
Top Bottom