Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody died, nobody was even injured. Ridiculous overreaction. 'Neutrals' (ha ha) loved it. Even chav players said they enjoyed playing in it. If they're going to use TV to retrospectively ban players, use it in real time to get the decisions right in the first instance.

OC9Kw62.jpg

Cant believe the punishment. I can accept the charge bit not the amount of games. If there were a blanket of charges across both teams. at least then there would be a way of measuring the punishment. Where are all the Chav players on a charge? Why didn't we contest it?
Hate authority when it behaves in this draconian way. Sweet FA... :dembelefingers:

Mikel attempted to slapped Dembele on the face, this directly in front of the ref - this would have been dealt with with at the time with a red card. Its all bollocks and after the Euros the FA credibility ratings will be Zero after persisting with Mr Roy and England fail BIG time-again.

I have no problem with the length of ban. Tomas Francis got 8 weeks for similar afterthe recent england v wales egg chasing.

my issue is this:

Will the FA study match videos themselves, or will they only go by the bits that the TV shows provide? Sky quite clearly had an agenda in that game. every tackle by one of ours was a potential leg breaker, every one by one of theirs was mistimed or unlucky. it was clear to me that they had decide that we would have to be painted as villians just in case leicester did blow it in the last couple of weeks.
Ill go further, and saythay had an agenda in the last couple of months. I was listening to 5 live and they had a load of the ex players they have all saying that doing something second ,like taking the pens in a shoot out, playing second in a title race, is harder and carries more pressure (doesnt have the "they might fuck ti up" and even things" element)

and there we were. playing after liechester every week for the last month or so.

If he did that up here, he'd have to wear a dress for fifteen years and suffer the name "Poofy McJessie Blouse" for life.

Scratching? Why didn't he give his hair a wee pull too?
im gonna take a guess that nicola sturgeon is really a man that did something the scots class as girly then?

welcome back, btw

im gonna take a guess that nicola sturgeon is really a man that did something the scots class as girly then?

welcome back, btw
I honestly don't know what species Nicola Sturgeon is, let alone what sex it is and I've met it half a dozen times. It might be a lizard, like the ones off V. One for the kids there.

FA’s rules state that retrospective action can only be taken when the referee and his assistants have not seen the incident.

FA: What are your reasons for appeal
Tottenham: The linesman clearly saw the whole incident
33C6848F00000578-0-The_Belgium_international_is_facing_a_lengthy_ban_from_the_FA_af-a-1_1462526981322.jpg

mightyyid_2016-May-04-576x1024.jpg

Have to admit 2nd pic looks bad but Clattenburg looks totally lost and out of it standing there with his yellow card!
Probably his worst ever refereeing performance!

Somewhere in the FA headquarters, there's a list of acts-of-violence ranked by the length of suspension you'll get.

Would love to see it.
:gazza2:

And, I would imagine, ranked by the club involved.

For example if this was Woolwich or ManU it wd have been a 4 match ban at worst.

I know that sounds a bit paranoid but feasible.
:levywtf:

I honestly don't know what species Nicola Sturgeon is, let alone what sex it is and I've met it half a dozen times. It might be a lizard, like the ones off V. One for the kids there.

So have I and she's indicative of her scum party!

Long love in with the toad that is Alex Salmond!
:dembelefingers:

Cant believe the punishment. I can accept the charge bit not the amount of games. If there were a blanket of charges across both teams. at least then there would be a way of measuring the punishment. Where are all the Chav players on a charge? Why didn't we contest it?
Hate authority when it behaves in this draconian way. Sweet FA... :dembelefingers:
I think the club said they would contest anything longer than a 3 game ban. Not sure what the basis for an appeal against the ban would be though, after Moussa accepted the charge.

Have to admit 2nd pic looks bad but Clattenburg looks totally lost and out of it standing there with his yellow card!
Probably his worst ever refereeing performance!
I thought Clattenburg was very good, can't think of another ref who would have done any better. Can you imagine if John Moss officiated. Clattenburg could have got his cards out earlier but then he would have been accused of killing the game as no doubt red's would have then followed. Dier should have been sent off but could be argued that not sending him off balanced the cards he didn't produce earlier in the game. No matter what he did or didn't do he would have been criticised. For me the game was epic and one that will be spoken about for many years to come, he kept the game flowing (as best you can) and because of his action/lack of action we were treated with a bygone game that has left many pining for more of this type of full blooded passionate football.

Back
Top Bottom