Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

has to be the most under rated player in the PL!
Pundits that have been so quite all season about Tottenham are now talking. Desperate to back track on the squad not being strong enough, now claiming it is. Without Kane they are nothing, "shit, this Son and Dele fella's are quite good". Eriksen who? Oh fuck me no one has assisted more than him, quick get the fucking graphics up!!!

Just been catching up on what some have said today. Henry the fucking cunt waxing lyrical about Dembele, fuck off! Your the assistant manger of Belgium and you have played him ONCE you cunt.

Pundits that have been so quite all season about Tottenham are now talking. Desperate to back track on the squad not being strong enough, now claiming it is. Without Kane they are nothing, "shit, this Son and Dele fella's are quite good". Eriksen who? Oh fuck me no one has assisted more than him, quick get the fucking graphics up!!!

Just been catching up on what some have said today. Henry the fucking cunt waxing lyrical about Dembele, fuck off! Your the assistant manger of Belgium and you have played him ONCE you cunt.

They have to - Sky have picked all our remaining games haven't they?

He is the cross breed of Modric and Wanyama... joking aside. He is just a great to watch, as he glides past players with minimal effort but has the power to push of defenders... im so pleased he hit the back of the net today. COYS

All praise the Moose. Unreal. He was majestic today. Absolutely fantastic.

He is the cross breed of Modric and Wanyama... joking aside. He is just a great to watch, as he glides past players with minimal effort but has the power to push of defenders... im so pleased he hit the back of the net today. COYS

He's just a magnificent, majestic specimen of a human being. I hope we can get another 3 or so years out of him.
Not to mention he wears the CLASSIC Black and White boots!
That alone is reason to love the guy.
Pure CLASS!

C9hjAXRWsAAkj2-.jpg

Dembele giving Wankshire a footballing lesson yesterday! :dembelelol:

This was put to Berbatov today and he disagreed, saying that was the job of the strikers, they can't score if they don't have the ball given to them and that's Dembele's job...
Berbatov is 100% correct.

its a lazy, tired line trotted out by those who don't understand his role, and what he is good/not good at.

i propose a months ban for anyone using it, its been done to death.

Berbatov is 100% correct.

its a lazy, tired line trotted out by those who don't understand his role, and what he is good/not good at.

i propose a months ban for anyone using it, its been done to death.
Hey now, I didn't say that I expected goals from him, just that doing so would make him 'complete' so to speak and earn more plaudits.

Besides, Dembele has been guilty in the past of gliding past a couple of defenders before getting to the edge of the box and not knowing what to do with the ball. Having the option to shoot (and being more willing to do so) is no bad thing.

This was put to Berbatov today and he disagreed, saying that was the job of the strikers, they can't score if they don't have the ball given to them and that's Dembele's job...

Yeah. I personally think he's been instructed not to shoot from outside the box. You watch, even when he has an opportunity to have a crack, he checks and passes instead.

I can't remember, apart from his effort yesterday that was saved, the last time he attempted a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom