Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We aren't going to Old Trafford without a designated defensive midfielder. Would be brave though.
I know it complete
We aren't going to Old Trafford without a designated defensive midfielder. Would be brave though.
Brilliant problem to have though. Dier for me tidys up amazingly well but struggles transferring the ball to final third. I think the positivity (with the ball) that Lamela and Lucas Moura bring is just what we need.
Dembele does play better with a DM as it does allow him to venture further forward.
I’ve got a feeling he will start with four at the back, and possibly play both Dier and Dembele. Interesting if he does who would partner Jan, and I think he would go for Sanchez. I would go for Toby though.
Went off on one then.....apologies.

Still a force.
He’s another one who (I think) we should be sitting down with in the next few weeks and trying to get a contract sorted. Ok, he’s not likely to play every game, but he is such a force of nature in the big ones. Training and playing alongside him can only toughen up & improve the up and coming lads who will hopefully step into his shoes further down the line.
He is sooooo bloody good when he is fully fit.

Will be a sad day when he leaves next summer. I hope we can come to some sort of compromise and offer him another year.

How about this for a stat.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Guy is the definition of a proper Spurs player, agreed.

Just saw an article saying he's looking to be sold in January as he won't sign a new deal. Can't see it.

I would rather keep him for the crucial last 5 months of the season and see him go on a free in the summer if they offer something in the region of £8m in January.
Definitely.
We won’t be able to replace him mid season, & we need him for the big games. If he wants to go at the end of the season, that’s fine. He’s been a great player for the club but we will have to replace him in the near future anyway (cries into hanky)

One last time Moose.
:vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom