Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's fucking stupid to be standing there with your arm out like that anyway.

And more concerning - as ever - is the level of his performance that followed.

He wasnt standing there with his arms out, it was a natural movement as a human being.
Toby on the second goal shows how useless a defender can be trying to move naturally at full speed with his hands tied behind his back.

Had he moved normally, hed probably have blocked that.

Sissoko played alright....seems like you want a Sissoko v Eriksen bore fest again. Not interested.....Dele and Eriksens performances are irrelevent to Sissoko. Its what you always do:

Eriksen was poor..

Yeah...but what about Sissoko,

Fucking grow up

With the new rule coming in from next season, you'll see alot of players just aiming at defenders hands.

I play (field) hockey and we do it all the time. If you're on the edge of the D and won't be able to get a decent shot away, knock it against the nearest opposition foot and get a penalty corner. It's something that is part of the game and as a defender, I hate it. But at least it's only a penalty corner and not a penalty flick straight away.

Taking all things in to consideration, going from that to a penalty is far too harsh. I know these aren't the rules, but from my point of view, certain aspects should come in to play, when considering this new rule: It's the edge of the box, there's plenty of defenders in the box, so it's not a clear goalscoring opportunity. Mane is actually playing the ball away from the goal. Hit's his body first, so it's not like he's using his arm to make himself any bigger to stop the cross.
Something along the lines of the penalty corner needs to be implemented, if we're going to be seeing penalties for this kind of handball in the future.

Handball - It is usually an offence if a player:

• touches the ball with their hand/arm when:
  • the hand/arm has made their body unnaturally bigger
  • the hand/arm is above/beyond their shoulder level (unless the player deliberately plays the ball which then touches their hand/arm)
The above offences apply even if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from the head or body (including the foot) of another player who is close.

He wasnt standing there with his arms out, it was a natural movement as a human being.
Toby on the second goal shows how useless a defender can be trying to move naturally at full speed with his hands tied behind his back.

Had he moved normally, hed probably have blocked that.

Sissoko played alright....seems like you want a Sissoko v Eriksen bore fest again. Not interested.....Dele and Eriksens performances are irrelevent to Sissoko. Its what you always do:

Eriksen was poor..

Yeah...but what about Sissoko,

Fucking grow up

It's not a natural (like balance etc) movement to be standing there pointing at randomly at our goal. He's always fucking doing it, what does he think he's fucking pointing at ? Is he telling Mane where to kick it ? Is he telling Alderweireld where the goal is ? It's fucking idiotic.

I didn't once say they played bad because he did. I brought Eriksen and Alli up because Ive seen you lay into them, but I haven't seen you criticise Sissoko, for what was also a fucking shit performance. Apparently though you think he was "alright"? Go figure,

It's not a natural (like balance etc) movement to be standing there pointing at randomly at our goal. He's always fucking doing it, what does he think he's fucking pointing at ? Is he telling Mane where to kick it ? Is he telling Alderweireld where the goal is ? It's fucking idiotic.

I didn't once say they played bad because he did. I brought Eriksen and Alli up because Ive seen you lay into them, but I haven't seen you criticise Sissoko, for what was also a fucking shit performance. Apparently though you think he was "alright"? Go figure,

Ive criticised Kane, Dele, Eriksen, Son and Poch who were not alright on the night.
Everyone else was largely ok for me.

In other news, footballer points......the scenes, the absolute scenes...guess that was your first game if you find that so shocking.

He always does it? Yet in three years has conceded one handball. Oh well.

It's called martial-ling other players around you, you utter fraud.

Maybe the changing rules of the game make this hazardous, but don't fucking pretend he's just randomly waving his arms about for the fuck of it, you wanker!

You've been cunting SIssoko off all season because we don't have a MF that can control the middle of the park like peak Demebele. By the same token, why not cunt Dier & Winks off for being injurred? Why not cunt Skipp off for not being able to bring what Dembele could.... What a cunt Wanyama is too cos he's never been able to run our MF either.

Quite simply you have a boner for Sissoko cos he doesn't fit your pretentious, neatly packaged definition of what a footballer should be.

All those years on the terraces that you boast, yet you haven't got a fucking clue, you pseudo expert knob-end.

Last edited:
It's called martial-ling other players around you, you utter fraud.

Maybe the changing rules of the game make this hazardous, but don't fucking pretend he's just randomly waving his arms about for the fuck of it, you wanker!

You've been cunting SIssoko off all season because we don't have a MF that can control the middle of the park like peak Demebele. By the same token, why not cunt Dier & Winks off for being injurred? Why not cunt Skipp off for not being able to bring what Dembele could.... What a cunt Wanyama is too cos he's never been able to run our MF either.

Quite simply you have a boner for Sissoko cos he doesn't fit your pretentious, neatly packaged definition of what a footballer should be.

All those years on the terraces that you boast, yet you haven't got a fucking clue, you pseudo expert knob-end.

Shut up you fucking div.

Shut up you fucking div.

Nah, unfortunately for you, it doesn't work that way Blakey....

You chat shit, you get called out for it.... Put me on ignore if you wish, but I shall continue and people will continue to make their own mind up about your blinkered drivvel.

If only it was me that thinks you're a prick eh? Life here would be far rosier.... Bad news: Most here saw through your faux-expert bullshit from day one. You're a fucking meme!

Nah, unfortunately for you, it doesn't work that way Blakey....

You chat shit, you get called out for it.... Put me on ignore if you wish, but I shall continue and people will continue to make their own mind up about your blinkered drivvel.

If only it was me that thinks you're a prick eh? Life here would be far rosier.... Bad news: Most here saw through your faux-expert bullshit from day one. You're a fucking meme!

At least I’m not a graphic fucking novel.

How can it roll down his arm when his arms are wide out

Because he lowered his arm and it rolled down it. Look at the replay, it's a clear as day!

I'm not happy about conceding a penalty in the first minute of our first CL final, but you can't deny the evidence of your eyes.

I'm not getting involved in the factional dispute but I can trust my eyes.

Sissoko had an OK game on Saturday and was no worse than anyone else.

As I said earlier, let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom