Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve watched it several times mate and it doesn’t get any better
Absolute cunt of a referee yes but also crap from us on the night and that is squarely down to the eternal loser Poch who proudly announced that he might be leaving prior to the most important game we’ve ever had
Still angry about that night

Got to say the approach to the game - and comments - from some in senior positions left a sour taste. That was such a dare to be great occasion, I can't believe we weren't more up for it, collectively.

His first touch is still a tackle!
:avbshock:

Hard to tell from that how far away he is, he'll be ready when he can put explosive loads through his legs, here this is basically a warm-up.

Still glad he's got a ball at his feet and on the grass again.

I never want to see a central midfield of winks and sissoko ever again. That’s all I know!

I wonder if Jose would try him at DM role, he's mobile and strong and can't be worse than Winks/Dier at that role. Stick him in the midfield alongside N'Dombele and GLC and we might dominate games like we used to.

Where is the post where someone* put up a picture of fans in the far east, holding up a Spurs shirt with "Fuck you Blakey" or similar.

Obviously photo shopped but very very very funny.

Where is the post where someone* put up a picture of fans in the far east, holding up a Spurs shirt with "Fuck you Blakey" or similar.

Obviously photo shopped but very very very funny.
D_6P289W4AA954w.jpg

Sort of found it, but for some reason the altered image has disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom