Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll give some stats
97% of his passes are backwards
92% of his touches land 3m or further away
99.9% of his shots go nowhere near the target
100% of his pointing points somewhere

(and deservedly so)

Skipp & Ndomeble:

tenor.gif

So just to clarify, as I'm obviously out of the loop, but are we back to slagging off Sissoko and wanting him out?

Out of the starting eleven.

He's a good guy who has his uses as a late sub when needing to perhaps play on the counter - but that's about it really.

Out of the starting eleven.

He's a good guy who has his uses as a late sub when needing to perhaps play on the counter - but that's about it really.
The guy has been selected by World Champions France for their UEFA Nations League squad, and yet somehow there are supporters unable to see how he is an asset to our Club. Whatever the opinions of some on here, I think Jose loves the guy and I expect him to feature in many matches.

The guy has been selected by World Champions France for their UEFA Nations League squad, and yet somehow there are supporters unable to see how he is an asset to our Club. Whatever the opinions of some on here, I think Jose loves the guy and I expect him to feature in many matches.

Steven Nzonzi has been picked as well mate.

Well, based on his performances of the last couple of seasons he should be a useful squad player for us, certainly not a regular starter.

Back
Top Bottom