Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's strong, athletic, has a high work rate and offers that physical presence great teams need.
He has the ability to go toe to toe with any great attacker in the world. I would imagine it'd be a pain in the ass for most attackers to play against Moussa.
He can't pass , tackle , jump , shoot or control a football

If you want a physical presence in the middle of the pitch we'd be just as well putting a fridge in the centre of the park

Is this what a new supporter is? I went to my most spurs games in the 90s and I can honestly say in the pubs after the games even though the players we had were not very good there was never this slagging off non stop of players

Is this what a new supporter is? I went to my most spurs games in the 90s and I can honestly say in the pubs after the games even though the players we had were not very good there was never this slagging off non stop of players

Maybe we can get you a little badge that says "Super awesomest bestest fan of all time."

You can point it when you are trying to feel better about yourself telling everyone how much better of a fan you are than them or how many footballers you can name!

Maybe we can get you a little badge that says "Super awesomest bestest fan of all time."

You can point it when you are trying to feel better about yourself telling everyone how much better of a fan you are than them or how many footballers you can name!
Tell me how it felt for you walking up the steps seeing the pitch at white Hart lane

are fans not meant to say what they see if its negative then? maybe that meek mentality of fans the clubs had for too long is part of the reason the clubs been a laughing stock for too long! players have had it far too easy at spurs

Tell me how it felt for you walking up the steps seeing the pitch at white Hart lane

It was a super cool experience, I had been to sporting events in NA before but never had got to go to any in Europe, let alone my favorite football team.

Although for me it started even before that as going to the game, especially as we got closer to the stadium it was cool to see all the fans who tend to be more vocal and more decked out (at least at that time, now fans in my area do tend to wear more jerseys than they did) coming together was different.

I now for the most part sporting events are similar but I felt like that was a very different experience from what I had gone to in my life. I have since been to many other sporting events, some with bigger crowds, so I am sure if I went back it wouldn't have that same feel that the first time I did, plus being younger likely makes it seem more grand as well, but it is still a fond memory and I am glad that I got to experience it.

I hope once this Covid stuff calms down, or hopefully ends, that I will get to go to the new stadium, hopefully with my children with me.

are fans not meant to say what they see if its negative then? maybe that meek mentality of fans the clubs had for too long is part of the reason the clubs been a laughing stock for too long! players have had it far too easy at spurs
From what I'm seeing is our fans so envious of everybody else we don't appreciate what we have
For example I have seen spurs fans saying maguire is better then what we have
Everton won the transfer window
Hojbjerg was a shit signing

What i was getting at is I don't remember spurs fans slagging off calderwood or Armstrong the way our players get slagged off now i personally think it's slightly unfair

The flipside to your assertion.... Gleefully mugging off the players each week on TFC (whether they play or not in some cases!) is somehow going to improve the club is it?

Nah.

It was a super cool experience, I had been to sporting events in NA before but never had got to go to any in Europe, let alone my favorite football team.

Although for me it started even before that as going to the game, especially as we got closer to the stadium it was cool to see all the fans who tend to be more vocal and more decked out (at least at that time, now fans in my area do tend to wear more jerseys than they did) coming together was different.

I now for the most part sporting events are similar but I felt like that was a very different experience from what I had gone to in my life. I have since been to many other sporting events, some with bigger crowds, so I am sure if I went back it wouldn't have that same feel that the first time I did, plus being younger likely makes it seem more grand as well, but it is still a fond memory and I am glad that I got to experience it.

I hope once this Covid stuff calms down, or hopefully ends, that I will get to go to the new stadium, hopefully with my children with me.
Confirmed you've never been to white Hart lane
You was probably at the Montreal screwjob though bret or Shawn?

Confirmed you've never been to white Hart lane
You was probably at the Montreal screwjob though brett or Shaun?

LOL

Confirmed based on nothing, that is truly fitting of your posting style.

I have been multiple times, not that it changes anything or makes me a better or worse fan if I had or hadn't been. If you use that as a measure of a supporter it says how poor of a supporter you are more than anything.

Nope only ever been to the Montreal airport never into the city, and Bret all the way (met him many times and he was very kind to a young wrestling fan that I was. He lived a few blocks from where I grew up.)

As and when that happens, will you sit there for 90 minutes pissing and moaning about everything; teaching your kids to do the same whilst telling them that this is how you make the club better?

As and when that happens, will you sit there for 90 minutes pissing and moaning about everything; teaching your kids to do the same whilst telling them that this is how you make the club better?

I don't do that now or when I take them to other sporting events so don't see any reason why I would.

The only reason it would even come up is in your little fantasy you play inside your head.

LOL

I have been multiple times, not that it changes anything or makes me a better or worse fan if I had or hadn't been. If you use that as a measure of a supporter it says how poor of a supporter you are more than anything.

Nope only ever been to the Montreal airport never into the city.
I use the fact that youve never played 11 a side at any level
Never watched any old football to learn your history
And to attack easy spurs players to come to the conclusion that you are a clueless soulless cunt and no you've never been to white Hart lane in your lifetime

LOL

Nope only ever been to the Montreal airport never into the city, and Bret all the way (met him many times and he was very kind to a young wrestling fan that I was. He lived a few blocks from where I grew up.)
If you've been to the Lane and spouted the same negative shit you do on here it must have been a very painful experience ... unless you were in the away end maybe?

If you've been to the Lane and spouted the same negative shit you do on here it must have been a very painful experience ... unless you were in the away end maybe?

First off I don't spout negative shit here, so no it wasn't a painful experience any time I have been there. It was awesome like I said and not in the away end of course.

I can sort of see why he would play against the bigger clubs.

He's a disrupter. He was very good against Man Utd just mopping up loose balls, keeping up with the pacier and trickier players on counter attacks, using his strength when needed. He's also had good games against Chelsea doing the same thing.

But against teams where we SHOULD be dominating the game, I don't see the need for him. I actually think Winks probably would have been better in there than him today.

Ideally, Lo Celso/Ndombele/Hojbjerg is the dream three out of the players we have - for reasons only Jose will know (fitness likely), we have yet to see it. Hopefully after the international break, with players working on their fitness, we will witness is.

I use the fact that youve never played 11 a side at any level
Never watched any old football to learn your history
And to attack easy spurs players to come to the conclusion that you are a clueless soulless cunt and no you've never been to white Hart lane in your lifetime

LOL

Again such made up nonsense, not sure how it makes you feel better about yourself but I really hope it does because otherwise it would all be a little bit silly making stuff up and getting stuff so wrong about someone you don't even know.

Very odd behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom