Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is impossible to comprehend for me how anyone can even tolerate him at this point. Not talking about liking. About tolerating.

- he is techincally absolutely shit - first touch awful, passing next to none, and it goes for both - long and short passing
- he is stupid - he can't read the game, he can't make right decision, he cant anticipate movements of our nor opposite players
- but what is worst of all - he is also lazy and does not seem to give a damn - so many examples in the same thread here where he just jogs, does not track a opposite player, even does not get involved at all - freaking passenger. Liteterally makes my shit boil, looking at him not putting in any effort, despite his very questionable skill-set. This should never be accepted.

I was surprised about Mou reaction to when he heard Moussa has influence in dressing room. He took that as a given assumption, and then kept him in this position. But for fuck sake, if team mentality is soft and there is actually weak player who has influence- put 1+1 together - froze him out if needed. We needed to CHANGE our mentality, not keep everything the same.

By now it is clear - Sissoko is cancer and should get the fuck out. And if there are players who he has influence over - they can fuck off as well. If there is anyone in dressing room considering so bad, weak and lazy player as a authority - they should have no room in Lilywhite either. I would honestly see us get relegated to Championship with players like Devine rather than play like we have and try to keep useless idiots like Sissoko happy!! At least this team could have some upside, spirit and potential.
He has influence over Aurier then because he often just jogs back after losing the ball without giving a fuck

This guy must be one hell of an ass-kisser, or he has some top level witch doctor/voodoo priest pulling strings for him.

Danilo is the another player that is either part of a money laundering syndicate or shares the same witch doctor/voodoo priest with Sissoko. Guy is shit and yet has managed to play two seasons each for Madrid, City and Juve.

New contract in the summer IMO

Zero chance of new contract - current one to June 2023

Much prefer him to be sold this summer (but sadly there is a chance his high salary prevents that) with a box to box player able to contribute to both attack and defence brought in to replace him .... plus Skipp to give us a far superior midfield

1:10 - Another classic piece of defending by this absolute cunt:

> Jogging back
> Not jumping
> Being outmuscled

Useless sack of shit

1:20 - Love the way Tobi looks at Sissoko like the piece of shit he is.

My concern with Sissoko and the other deadwood is that, surely the new manager will want to come in and give everyone a clean slate - I'm worried we won't see the back of them as soon as we'd all like...

Gooner-supporting cunt - disgrace
Surely if we can see that how comes the special one couldn’t and then mason Ledley Powell haven’t seen this all season from him and previously? We all know he can’t jump and is lazy never tracks a midfield runner. This is without going into his sctual “footballing ability” shocking!

Surely if we can see that how comes the special one couldn’t and then mason Ledley Powell haven’t seen this all season from him and previously? We all know he can’t jump and is lazy never tracks a midfield runner. This is without going into his sctual “footballing ability” shocking!
it is worrying that our managers appear to take what a player does on training day over how they play on a match day

Back
Top Bottom